shiny and legendary trade thread now offering ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for not getting back to you. for the smeargle i want 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with the ability moody and for the last move taunt
Your 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Moody Female Smeargle with Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Taunt and Spore is ready, just so you know. Can I have a clone of that Shiny Chespin in return plz. Or is that too much to ask?

Your 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Moody Female Smeargle with Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Taunt and Spore is ready, just so you know. Can I have a clone of that Shiny Chespin in return plz. Or is that too much to ask?
Nah it's not too much. Let me see if i have an extra one. If not id be happy to clone you one

Would you take a 5iv rapid spin mold breaker drilbur and a 5iv mandibuzz with egg moves and/or 1-2 bm items for the shiny hp fire bulbasaur?

Hi! I have your pokemons ready to trade (My Squirtle (Rain Dish) + Zubat (Infiltrator) + Swinub for yours Shiny Chimchar + Mudkip)
Please PM when we can exchange!

Impish Bulletproof
31/31/31/31/31/31
ot:Josepe :)
Id:04050
egg moves- Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
hello interested in this guy :) would you take shiny brave eelektross w/ tutor moves or shiny modest stormdrain blue gastrodon (both appropriate 5ivs)

Is the shiny bulbasaur hp bred? And would you trade it for an impish sturdy bergmite and an adamant scyther with defog in a sport ball? Both with the correct 5iv spread

Would you be interested in a flawless Timid Darkrai (RNGd OT GGled) or a Modest Dialga (RNGd OT Fus!on) for your Defog Latios? If you can clone, I also have a Defog Latios that I recall you were interested in a while back.

Would you be interested in a flawless Timid Darkrai (RNGd OT GGled) or a Modest Dialga (RNGd OT Fus!on) for your Defog Latios? If you can clone, I also have a Defog Latios that I recall you were interested in a while back.
Ivs and moves for the dialga(also is it shiny)
Helioptile needs to have HP ice and Greninja needs to have HP fire if they dont have those hidden powers dont want them

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Interested in a flawless shiny starly jolly 31/31/31x/31/31 reckless timer ball with double edge for suicune?

CMT for Charmander, Chikorita, Chespin, Bulbasaur and Beldum
Willing to do an 8 for 4 trade; shinies in my thread are currently out of stock.

Ivs and moves for the dialga(also is it shiny)
Helioptile needs to have HP ice and Greninja needs to have HP fire if they dont have those hidden powers dont want them
Its is all 31 IV with the generic moves after you catch it in platinum. Also, it's not shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)