Shoddy Battle 2 (the future of Shoddy Battle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still probably going to be at least 2 years before Gen 5 is implemented and I see no sense in delaying Shoddy 2 until then.

It'll probably do what happened with battle sims when 4th gen came out, Shoddy 2 will remain 4th gen only for a while and eventually 5th will be implemented as a major update.

Can we put suggestions in here? If that question has already been answered, then disregard it.

I would definitely like to see a battle where two people can battle two people. Not a double battle, But a battle with Separate Trainers.

E.G: King + Colin vs Bearzy + Earthworm.
You each have your own side of the screen, but you share it with your partner. Your partner doesn't know your pokemon, and You don't know his. You basically have 12 pokemon Vs. 12 pokemon. I don't know how long that would take, and how you would be able to register a partner for it, but I like the idea a lot. It reminds me of how in pokemon emerald where you fight with a partner, whom I forgot the name of.

I'd like to see it, but again it's just my suggestion, and if it is a bad one, then I am sorry.

Can we put suggestions in here? If that question has already been answered, then disregard it.

I would definitely like to see a battle where two people can battle two people. Not a double battle, But a battle with Separate Trainers.

E.G: King + Colin vs Bearzy + Earthworm.
You each have your own side of the screen, but you share it with your partner. Your partner doesn't know your pokemon, and You don't know his. You basically have 12 pokemon Vs. 12 pokemon. I don't know how long that would take, and how you would be able to register a partner for it, but I like the idea a lot. It reminds me of how in pokemon emerald where you fight with a partner, whom I forgot the name of.

I'd like to see it, but again it's just my suggestion, and if it is a bad one, then I am sorry.
Yeah, I agree with him :D
2 couples ... but maybe 6 Pokemon for 2 battlers, not twelve :D

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm going to temporarily close this thread until one of the developers has a chance to comment in it. Thanks to everyone for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)