Invalid Show team in Gen1 Random battles after game.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Hm, this already is saved in the replay (and publicly available in the API). I think showing it in the chat could be a bit spammy, but maybe we could make `/showteam` show both teams after a random game is over.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hm, this already is saved in the replay (and publicly available in the API). I think showing it in the chat could be a bit spammy, but maybe we could make `/showteam` show both teams after a random game is over.
I have to say I would love this in every format. Perhaps make a /showteamoppo or something command if you think it would be spammy to post both teams every time just the /showteam command is used? Particularly in random formats, it's great for practice to be able to see what options the opponent had as it makes some plays make more sense.

but maybe we could make `/showteam` show both teams after a random game is over.
Yeah I basically just suggested to have those unrevealed Pokeball sprites to be revealed to the sprites of the unrevealed mons.

I think that's what Michael was attempting to suggest here as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)