Showdown! Randbats Tournament! [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost the first due subpassing to Darmi, which had me spending over half my team trying to kill it.

Will do the other ones on sunday, me thinks.

Due to vacations and such, Eos and I will not (or have not) had internet at different times. This prevents us from playing, as I will be gone until around the 14th (leaving tomorrow), and he was gone until the 6th, it seems. As such, we cannot battle unless we have a long extension. Thus, I either a) concede the game to him, b) ask for a long extension, or c) withdraw from the tournament so he can still face someone. At least we managed to be in contact.

~hoblaph

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I VMd my opponent a couple of days ago but I haven't gotten a response since he hasn't been online since the 1st ...

here's my situation: my opponent has been active up until yesterday, where he parted for vacation. I, on the other hand, have been on vacation until today basically. He and I have been in touch through PMs (from my phone when I was on vaca) and we agreed that you could handle this however you see fit (most likely a cointoss as he doesn't get back in town for quite some time, ruling out the possibility of an extension).

Anyways, sorry about this little road bump Steam! get it buddy? youre gonna flatten the roa- oh nvm

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i was defeated gg

nvm its bo3 im dumb

brb

ok now i really lost

i get a drought vulpix and he gets a lilligant how fucked is that?

ggs

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I contacted my opponent like 5 days ago and have not heard from him at all. No idea whats going on?

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
prem's mienshao NEARLY put his team on its back in game 3. Unfortunately, it was finally beaten after destroying most of my team singlehandedly in an almost-epic comeback.

So, yeah. Beat prem 2-1.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
So my opponent and I were not able to battle nether the 5th nor the 7th, what do? He said he won't be able to battle any other day :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)