Showdown! Randbats Tournament! [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my opponent can't seem to catch each other online at the same time, and with the deadline coming close, how are we going to solve this?

"my wifi has been broken for the past few days and I doubt it will be fixed by the deadline... you can have the win" (from my opponent)

Its on my visitor message board if anyone needs confirmation, but that would be boring. Can someone sub in for him or something?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
can my opponent and I get a small extension? we've just missed each other a few times now, but if we are given a day or two to get this done I'm confident that we can

VM from the Hitman: "sorry man, i've been real busy lately, and the whole timezone thing. you can just take the win, gl in round dos"

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rewindman has offered me the win if we cannot complete our match by the deadline. Will attempt to play today around our schedules. Check VM wall for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)