Shower Thoughts Thread

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
(Quotes taken from Bulbapedia)

"Pokémon Diamond Version (Japanese: ポケットモンスターダイヤモンド Pocket Monsters Diamond) and Pokémon Pearl Version (Japanese: ポケットモンスターパール Pocket Monsters Pearl) are Nintendo DS games that are the first core series Pokémon games of Generation IV. The games were released in Japan on September 28, 2006, in North America on April 22, 2007, in Australia on June 21, 2007, and in Europe on July 27, 2007. They take place in the Sinnoh region."

"Cyrus is the first leader of a villainous team to have his age confirmed (27). Looker confirms his age in the Team Galactic Headquarters in Veilstone City."

"Much like Generation III remade the Generation I games, the Generation II games also received much anticipated remakes in the form of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and through details revealed in the five main games, Generation IV is thus known to be contemporaneous with Generation II, occurring three years after Generation I and Generation III."

Cyrus is canonically turning 50 next month.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Doing this in a similar rapid-fire fashion as my recent post in the hot takes thread.

• The first word ever spoken by a human being wouldn’t have been seen as a word at the time of its conception.
  • In an alternate universe there’s probably a version of Chick-Fil-A that’s only ever open on Sundays.
  • Shouldn’t a softball be called something else if it’s both larger and more stiff than a baseball?
  • An entire generation of children likely wouldn’t know about one of the most famous musical numbers ever written if it wasn’t for a Spider-Man video game.
  • There’s nothing stopping the end of the world from being caused by the moon’s orbit eventually crashing into Earth.
  • In the modern Pokémon world there’s probably a group of animal rights activists who want to cancel Mega Evolution since it can happen without the Pokémon’s consent.
  • Thanks to time zones, Santa Claus could actually fly around the entire world in 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)