Shower Thoughts Thread

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I often have weird thoughts pop into my head during my morning or evening walks:

We often say "When I was younger" but we never say "When I was older" (I know this doesn't make any sense, but I still thought of it)

The name "Lisa" backwards is Asil (asshole)

If you're a solo artist or band just starting out, give your songs the same names as already-famous songs. Your song will pop up when someone searches up the other song, increasing your exposure (and sometimes you'll even get on their autoplay).

It would be really convenient if we could tell people things in dreams, so like if you are going out and you need to tell your parents/roommates/partner but they're taking a nap, you could just slip in their dreams and tell them.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
If you're a solo artist or band just starting out, give your songs the same names as already-famous songs. Your song will pop up when someone searches up the other song, increasing your exposure (and sometimes you'll even get on their autoplay).
I tried to download Culture II on Spotify the day it came out but I ended up downloading a playlist of 100+ completely random songs which had the same cover image and name instead. That was a waste of mobile data...

No idea why someone would even make that, maybe it's one of those weird Spotify monetization things of the type that the Bulgarian guy who stole a million from Spotify was taking advantage of.

Halo: Reach and Star Wars: Rogue One are incredibly similar stories thematically. Teams of six, desperate Hail Marys, pre-written conclusions, running an important computer program to a destination and sacrificing everything in the process. Also both were better than the newer installments in their series. Rogue One is imo better than any sequel trilogy movie, and Reach’s campaign was better than Halo 4 or 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)