Sigh's XY Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I would be interested by :

Electrike | Timid | Lightning Rod | 31/x/30/31/31/31 | Hidden Power Ice
Mareep | Modest | Static | 31/x/31/31/31/31

I can offer Charmander Timid Dragon Pulse and Bunnelby Adamant Huge Power.
I will just need to breed a little.

I could do a Mareep for one but hp ice is hard to breed so i would prefer to trade those for other tricky breeds

All of them should, the 'mons i own with other people's ID are actually just used as parents. so unless I derp and trade a parent that belonged to someone else, all of my trades should typically come from things i've bred the hard way

While my trade topic may be long closed, and have long given up on maintaining my inventory stock, I still have access to lots of things particularly when it comes to breeding, cloning and females in bank balls that I've been keeping in Pokemon Bank at least.
Oh, good to know. I was waiting until I had a feel for what VGC mons I wanted to play around with before calling in that credit. But if you happen to have copies of Timid Latas/Latios that would be appealing to me for singles

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh, good to know. I was waiting until I had a feel for what VGC mons I wanted to play around with before calling in that credit. But if you happen to have copies of Timid Latas/Latios that would be appealing to me for singles
I do have them in my 4th gen games including hidden power variants, though unfortunately I don't have a retail cart for HG/SS in order to transfer with the move defog if that's in demand but otherwise should be possible to transfer through to x/y.

I do have them in my 4th gen games including hidden power variants, though unfortunately I don't have a retail cart for HG/SS in order to transfer with the move defog if that's in demand but otherwise should be possible to transfer through to x/y.
Yeah Defog is a bit of a selling point on them but I am definitely in need of various other legendary 'mons, as I only have access to a Y cartridge. Pretty much anything you have to offer would probably be great. Bulky Zapdos, Terrakion, Landorus-T, even random VGC stuff you might have such as Amoongus or Hitmontop.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah Defog is a bit of a selling point on them but I am definitely in need of various other legendary 'mons, as I only have access to a Y cartridge. Pretty much anything you have to offer would probably be great. Bulky Zapdos, Terrakion, Landorus-T, even random VGC stuff you might have such as Amoongus or Hitmontop.
Easy enough to clone my shiny amoongus (calm with regenerator that someone else with that TSV hatched it for me) that I used in the last regional, otherwise in my 5th gen carts I do have a shiny terrakion (adamant or jolly) and shiny landorus-T (adamant, jolly or naive(with HP-ice)) as well.

Last edited:
Easy enough to clone my shiny amoongus (calm with regenerator that someone else with that TSV hatched it for me) that I used in the last regional, otherwise in my 5th gen carts I do have a shiny terrakion (adamant or jolly) and shiny landorus-T (adamant, jolly or naive(with HP-ice)) as well.
I'd love a Jolly Terrakion, just lemme know when you're available to trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)