Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got ideas what my competitive team should be?(I would like to have Aiegislash as one of my pokemans)
Dunno, but I plan to mess around with a good variety of different pokemons. Already bred A flawless khangskhan for mega Khangskhan, plan on using mega mawile on another team, have a flawless charmander to use as charizard x, etc. Gonna try out stall, offense and really anything interesting.

Trading timid rotoms, adamant magikarps, squirtles, protean hasty froakies, and gale wing fletchlings. Also have Friend Safari Ditto w/imposter. Serious nature, with 31 in hp and 31 in attack. Looking for iv bred pokemon.

Trading timid rotoms, adamant magikarps, squirtles, protean hasty froakies, and gale wing fletchlings. Also have Friend Safari Ditto w/imposter. Serious nature, with 31 in hp and 31 in attack. Looking for iv bred pokemon.
31/31/31/x/31/x Snorlax for the Ditto?

Can you add me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)