Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a male Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise at any level, don't need the mega stone. I can offer:
Male or female Torchic
M/F Charmander
M/F Froakie
M/F Fennekin
my Charizardite X
Xerneas
Female Bagon
M/F Hawlucha
M/F Gabite
M/F Zorua
M/F Aerodactyl
M/F Tyrunt
M/F Gastly
M/F Helioptile
M/F Skiddo
M/F Honedge
Are you still looking for a squirtle? I got plenty of squirtle. I could trade you one vs ur charizardite X if its too big loss for you, your female bagon would do the job.

Can anyone help me to evolve my scyther to scizor and trade it back to me right after he evolve? I could do the same for you in exchange and give you some berries.

Really REALLY want an Adamant Azuril/Marill/Azumarill (doesn't matter which one). Female preferred. Also looking for Adamant Ditto (last one I need).

Also, still looking to add Dragon and Fairy (Togepi) to list of friend codes.

Hello. If anyone has access to Hitmonchan/ lee/ top/ tyrogue I'll trade it for something . If needed I'll go out of my way to find it, I have both games.

Edit: even a tyrogue egg would be nice... or a riolu with bullet punch / crunch, since ultimately that's what I am gunning for. X/ Y btw

Hello. If anyone has access to Hitmonchan/ lee/ top/ tyrogue I'll trade it for something . If needed I'll go out of my way to find it, I have both games.

Edit: even a tyrogue egg would be nice... or a riolu with bullet punch / crunch, since ultimately that's what I am gunning for. X/ Y btw
A Careful Tyrogue is okay?

2036-7386-5015

looking for a thick fat swinub/piloswine with any 2 perfect ivs. i can give a 31/31/31/31/xx/xx adamant swinub in return.

i barely check smogon so message me here first: http://zweilous.tumblr.com/ask

edit: i also have a 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 adamant female swinub i can give in return

Last edited:
Looking for Mewtwonite X and Charizardite X. I'm not sure what to offer for the Mega stones so whoever has them just PM me and we can discuss what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)