Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. I'm looking for a few things. Either a frogadier with its hidden ability, or a water safari with him in it. Also, a fletchinder with its hidden ability and some safari dittos. If anybody has these I can trade with you. I just randomly caught a shiny foongus.

redbaronnn

Banned deucer.
Hey everybody. I'm looking for a few things. Either a frogadier with its hidden ability, or a water safari with him in it. Also, a fletchinder with its hidden ability and some safari dittos. If anybody has these I can trade with you. I just randomly caught a shiny foongus.
pm

desperately looking for harvest phantump and telepathy kirlia. have outstanding honedge spitbacks and pokerus to trade for either.

I have a female jolly gale wings fletchinder. If you a Charizardite x or a 31 iv speed sp attack ditto I can trade you

Well sorry about my thread earlier.. but uhh Anyone has a Joltik I can have..?

I dont need it to be flawless or anything ust a regular one is fine i just need one for breeding.. (unles su wanna be generous :))

Please pm me (if thats possible here im new)

0345-0534-8542

ign: Zolrain

I need help evolving my Kadabra too. I'm also looking for Chespin and Fennekin. Offering a Eevee egg to anyone willing to restart their game for some starters.
I have a fennekin that shauna gave me.. it's modest mischievous if your interested but it's name is "Kinniekins"

I'm still looking for a Pokemon with Wish. Eevee would be preferable but I'd also take a Pikachu or Togekiss. PM and we can work something out! :)

Not much into Froakie... any other flawless? Or any Megastone for trade?
I have 31/31/x/31/31/31 Adamant Female Huge Power Maril with aqua jet, and belly dance as well. Yeah im trying to find ways to get megastones without trading megastones lol.

I would totally trade anything I posted up there for either that noibat or the future clauncher
I am kinda aiming for perfect pokes, like With both defenses at 31 instead of the secondary attack stat. if you get a timid protean froakie with 31/x/31/31/31/31 I'd go for that.

If anyone happens to have in x or y a Gligar with Poison Heal, that I could breed with. Nature doesn't matter. Please let me know! (That being said, I'm not 100% if this is obtainable in x or y, but I'm on a wild goose chase -_-)

Akiratron said:
Lf a lucky egg. Will offer my masterball.
Lucky egg can be found in Coumarine hotel. There is a blond girl in the lobby who gives you one if you show her a high happiness Pokemon, e.g. your starter.

Lucky egg can be found in Coumarine hotel. There is a blond girl in the lobby who gives you one if you show her a high happiness Pokemon, e.g. your starter.
Thanks, I just would like another one to level up my team, 2 at a time doing elite 4. Cheers for the location though.

Hey I'm trading 5 perfect IV (HP/Def/Sp Att/Sp Def/Speed) Timid Gastly's for similar pokemon in egg groups Monster, Bug, and Field. I currently have 2 males and a female.

I also have a 6 perfect IV one, but I doubt I'll trade it. Hit me up if you're down for a trade

Desperately looking for a (bear with me):

QUINT or HEX flawless Male Pokemon that is breedable with Froakie (Water 1 Egg Group) that is not from a North American/Canadian cart. Toxic Spikes is bonus.

Im offering a Naive Protean Froakie Male 31/31/X/31/31/31 or Female 31/31/31/31/X/31 in trade for it. I also have an extra female Scrappy Pancham (non bred) and male Magician Braixen (also non bred) i can offer for it. Please PM me and thanks.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does anyone have some pokemon with decent speed IV's and EV's that I can borrow? I'm trying to beat the battle maison the first time so I battle Serena, but I keep getting killed because EVERYTHING outspeeds me (apparently I picked a very slow in game team).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)