Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time catching this..

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid) : 31 / 16 - 18 / 30 - 31 / 11 / 30 - 31 / 31

Sucks the special attack is the lowest stat..basically my question is should I try to catch another with higher special attack, or be happy that this is quad flawless?

First time catching this..

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid) : 31 / 16 - 18 / 30 - 31 / 11 / 30 - 31 / 31

Sucks the special attack is the lowest stat..basically my question is should I try to catch another with higher special attack, or be happy that this is quad flawless?
The legendaries now are guarenteed to have at least 3 iv as 31 so I say you should keep trying

Yeah I have a female with frisk in stock. Can I ask why that is the preferred one?
Female so I can breed it with Goodbar's Male Horsea later for a Timid Noibat if I want and Frisk because revealing your opponents Item seems better than bypassing reflect and light screen. *shrug*. I have you added and am online now.

Hi guys, how rare is a perfect lucarios as I am breeding them right now! Will take good offers/ breed if given near perfect dittos for free! Thanks guys

Female so I can breed it with Goodbar's Male Horsea later for a Timid Noibat if I want and Frisk because revealing your opponents Item seems better than bypassing reflect and light screen. *shrug*. I have you added and am online now.
Alright cool, thanks for the explanation. Adding now. What's your name? I can't seem to find you.

I have a few 31/31/xx/31/31 | Jolly | Thick Fat (DW Ability) -- Swinubs (Mamoswine) for trade.

Looking for some perfect Dittos with competitive natures or any other competitive offers! :)

Infiltrator goes through substitute now too.

Awww damn, just saw the above post; can I have Infiltrator Female? That's so awesome they improved Infiltrator. It's all good if you can't man, I can always get the ability capsule.
Oh I definitely can, no problems. Gonna trade you again.

Edit: Alright, so now we're all good hopefully? haha. :)

Last edited:
I need somebody to tell me what's in my Friend Safari please. PM me with your FC if your friends list isnt full yet.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Kinda off topic, but is anyone else annoyed that held items can't be transferred?? It's going to be a pain farming BP for stuff like choice band, life orb, focus sash, etc.

Can a Pokemon come out with a hidden ability even though neither parents have the hidden ability? I couldn't really find the answer in TheMantyke's thread.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking to exchange codes for friend safari. Post your code here if you'd like and I'll share mine. I'm electric type.

My code is 1263 6264 9324

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)