Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with sturdy bergmite/avalugg lying around? IVs and nature don't really matter. or if someone has bergmite in their friend safari, that'd work too.

Wanted: 5-6IV Ditto
Offering: Any 2 of the following shinies and/or Happy Hour Smeargle

Lapras, Fennekin, Torchic, Honedge, Modern Vivillon, River Scatterbug

Looking for 5 IV Adamant/Jolly Riolu, PM for list of pokemon I can offer (5 IV's only, no BP items).

Also: Have a spare pair of 5 IV Impish Immunity Gligars that I'd like to trade. Either for 2 other 5 IV pokemon, or for a pair of another pokemon.

i am looking for Gyarados and Shelgon friend safari. i will give you my Friend Code via pm if you have the pokemon i am seeking. My Friend Safari is Flying-type with Doduo, Tranquill and Hawlucha. Cheers! :)

Looking for people with the following SV to hatch the following:

527, 1234, 1372, 2239, 2372, 3348

Will give an equally good perfect IV Larvitar for the hatch. I checked the Smogon SV database and made contacts, but throwing this out there... just in case.

If I were to breed a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 adamant male huge power azumarill with a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 adamant huge power female azumarill in a dive ball does that mean the eggs will all be adamant, in dive balls, and have the same iv spread and ability as the parents?

If I were to breed a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 adamant male huge power azumarill with a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 adamant huge power female azumarill in a dive ball does that mean the eggs will all be adamant, in dive balls, and have the same iv spread and ability as the parents?

The pokeball is passed down from the female, so yes they will be in dive balls. The Nature will be passed down as long as you put an Everstone on one of them. Destiny Knot will guarantee that 5 IV's from between the two pokemon are passed down. The ability is random.

The pokeball is passed down from the female, so yes they will be in dive balls. The Nature will be passed down as long as you put an Everstone on one of them. Destiny Knot will guarantee that 5 IV's from between the two pokemon are passed down. The ability is random.
Cool. Thanks so much for your help!

I have a 4IV female, what can you offer for it? I'm not picky, but I'm mainly looking for a 4IV Timid Fennekin :3
I could make just about anything, but right now I have some 4/6 spitbacks of inkay, espurr, eevee, froakie, scatterbug, fletchling, helioptile, bunnelby, honedge, noibat... a few 5/6s here and there.

I could make just about anything, but right now I have some 4/6 spitbacks of inkay, espurr, eevee, froakie, scatterbug, fletchling, helioptile, bunnelby, honedge, noibat... a few 5/6s here and there.

I could use a female Noibat spitback. Which natures/spreads do you have?

Desperately looking for two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gooey Goomy (one modest) and two 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling (one adamant) so I can easily breed for perfect ones myself. I'm willing to trade both a shiny skrelp and shiny horsea for these, though I don't have many other good offers since I've not got anybody in my Friend Safari yet. Neither shinies are perfect or with ideal natures as they were chain fished.

Thanks in advance to anybody that can help me. PM preferred response.

Last edited:
I could use a female Noibat spitback. Which natures/spreads do you have?
for females... I have a 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 and a spare 31/xx/31/31/31/31, both timid with frisk. not sure what I'd want aside from the bergmite I'm here for though... power items maybe? that's about all I'm interested in right now.

Yes, but ability may be different.

Even though both parents have HA, still a chance to get Marill's other abilities on a hatch.

Same spread is about 1 in 3-4... right ability about 1 in 9-10ish

for females... I have a 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 and a spare 31/xx/31/31/31/31, both timid with frisk. not sure what I'd want aside from the bergmite I'm here for though... power items maybe? that's about all I'm interested in right now.

Sure, I can get you power items for the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat. I thought you wanted the 5 IV Fennekin, but if you prefer power items instead, let me now which ones you want.

Sure, I can get you power items for the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat. I thought you wanted the 5 IV Fennekin, but if you prefer power items instead, let me now which ones you want.
I wasn't the one after the fennekin. but nevermind that, I don't have any power items right now, so I'd be happy with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back