Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done with a batch of perfect 5 iv Mold Breaker Drillburs (Also have sand rush) I have a split of jolly and adamant ones.
Also have a batch of Adamant perfect iv technician Scythers.

Pm me with offers! Looking for legendaries/shinies/perfect 5ivs.

Where are some people getting the small sprites for the mega evolutions? Not the full size pictures but the tiny preview sprites like These...

Looking for someone with a zapdos and an articuno who can let me see them for my dex if you have both I will give you 1 pokemon from my thread (no hidden power froakie or beldum)

Looking for 4 iv honedge with 0 in speed (brave) have 4 iv rotoms serene grace togepi ha maigkarp,bagon,gible,gligar fletching,dratini,scyther (some of these might have less than 4 ivs) let me know thanks

Last edited:
I'm about to order a copy of Pokémon XD which I've never played before, I was just wondering what items I'll need in order to transfer the pokemon to my copy of Emerald? I have an old GBA which still works and a cable cord for that system. I don't know if the cable cord also connects to the Gamecube or not so I just thought I would ask, thanks in advance.

Need the following Pokemon:

4 IV Spitbacks

Telepathy - Timid - Noibat
Sturdy - Bold/Careful - Carbink
Anticipation - Timid - Eevee
Contrary - Jolly - Malamar

How can you go about getting flawless pokemon without wifi? Which means so friend safari or trading.
I don't its feasible or practical without Friend Safari. You'd have to catch hundreds of Pokemon and check to see if any of them have 31 IVs in any stat until you get a set of pokemon for all relevant stats. Then you'd have to chain breed them the way you would normally with the Friend Safari Dittos until you get a perfect male you can use for that egg group. Basically the same thing you'd do now, only without the convenience of two guaranteed 31 IVs and the ability to breed with everything.

I'm about to order a copy of Pokémon XD which I've never played before, I was just wondering what items I'll need in order to transfer the pokemon to my copy of Emerald? I have an old GBA which still works and a cable cord for that system. I don't know if the cable cord also connects to the Gamecube or not so I just thought I would ask, thanks in advance.
1. GBA
2. GBA-GC link cable
3. Beat Pokémon XD's story
4. In Emerald, have the National Pokedex and saved in a Pokémon Center.

How can you go about getting flawless pokemon without wifi? Which means so friend safari or trading.
Its a little more tedious but still entirely possible. After you've beaten the game and are ready to focus on breeding, go through your PC box and pick out pokemon that have 31 IVs (you can tell by the Judge in Kiloude City). Then use the Power Items or Destiny Knot to start spreading around and consolidating the 31s into single specimens for each field group.

I don't its feasible or practical without Friend Safari. You'd have to catch hundreds of Pokemon and check to see if any of them have 31 IVs in any stat until you get a set of pokemon for all relevant stats. Then you'd have to chain breed them the way you would normally with the Friend Safari Dittos until you get a perfect male you can use for that egg group. Basically the same thing you'd do now, only without the convenience of two guaranteed 31 IVs and the ability to breed with everything.
So let's say I want a flawless Blastoise.

Go through my box of squirtles, and see which two have the best IVs to start with. Squirtle A has HP and Squirtle B has the nature I want and Def. Put the everstone on Squirtle B so I take care of getting the desired nature first? Then use that one to breed? WIth an everstone I believe. SO let's say now that I have my bold Squirtle with HP IV. (just an example). I pair him up with another that might be holding a power item to maybe pass HP from one parent and Def from another? Then get a baby that hopefully has two of those IVs? Then swap him into the breeding process so now I have 3 good IVs between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)