Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Snorunt safari! I want a moody snorunt so bad. If you have a female moody snorunt I can give you a huge pumpkaboo! I get Rufflets in my safari.

Please send a PM!

Need the following Pokemon:

4 IV Spitbacks
Telepathy - Timid - Noibat
Sturdy - Bold/Careful - Carbink
Anticipation - Timid - Eevee
Contrary - Jolly - Malamar

Check my signature for my spitbacks or I can trade you items from the Battle Maison!

A level 1 gourgiest randomly appeared in my box and I'm wondering how it got there.
So creepy...
such a creepy gourgiest.
Gonna put him in inside his own box for now...

Lookin for a 4-5 iv ditto and a bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom!

I got a LOT of 4 iv bold Rotoms
Bold x/31/31/31/31/31 Rotom
4 iv timid Ralts with different spreads
Adamant Trapinch 31/31/x/x/31/31
Adamant corphish 31/31/x/x/31/31
Naive Goomy x/31/31/x/31/31 (JPN)
Shiny Rotom
Shiny Luvdisc
Shiny Clauncher

PM me if intressted!

Can offer an aggronite and a tyrogue (adamant with bullet punch, mach punch and fake out 3-4 Ivs) just for one tyranitarite. Buy One Get One Free! Also mildly interested in leftovers.

Hey guys, I'm offering spitbacks PM me if you're interested in the following:
Male Honedge(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/x
Female Noibat Infiltrator(Timid) 31/x/31/31/x/31
Female Larvitar(Careful) x/31/x/31/31/31 *with D. Dance and Stealth Rock
Male Larvitar(Careful) 31/x/31/x/31/31 *with D. Dance and Stealth Rock
Male Larvitar(Careful) x/31/31/x/31/31 *with D. Dance and Stealth Rock
Rotom(Bold) 31/x/31/31/x/31
Rotom(Bold) 31/x/31/x/31/31
Rotom(Bold) 31/x/31/31/31/x
Vullaby Big Pecks(Bold) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Foul Play
Vullaby Overcoat(Bold) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Foul Play
Gastly(Timid) x/x/31/31/31/31
Gastly(Timid) 31/x/31/x/31/31

I might not respond till tomorrow so heres my FC in advance: 3737-9990-8295
I have Timid & Jolly female Charmanders (4 iv) for one of your bold rotoms. Preferably the 31/--/31/--/31/31.

Offer: carefull venipede with speed boost 31/31/31/31/31/31 (female) or 31/31/31/x/31/31 (male).

Need: charizardite/mewtonite Y

Last edited:
LF: Timid HP Ice Eevee w/ Run Away
IV Spread: 31/xx/30/31/31/31

CMT and also note I can breed HP Fire Roselias.

Trades im after:

FT-->LF
Charizardite X -->Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite X --> Mewtwonite Y
Pinsirite --> Heracrossite

Can also trade BP items for 4IV+ pokémons, even Ability Capsule for needed megastone+5IV pokémon or 3x 5 IV pokémons

FC in signature:

I'm gonna breed my first egg this very second. If I want to breed a Gible with good IVs, at least 3 or 4, what are my ingredients?
I basically have the Gible with the nature I want and thats it.

I'm gonna breed my first egg this very second. If I want to breed a Gible with good IVs, at least 3 or 4, what are my ingredients?
I basically have the Gible with the nature I want and thats it.
Have a 3-4 IV parent and keep breeding or get a few 2-3 IV dittos and chain the IV's up. Substituting the child when it has the 2-3 IV's the ditto has and swap it out for another ditto with different IVs. Hope that wasn't confusing...

Have a 3-4 IV parent and keep breeding or get a few 2-3 IV dittos and chain the IV's up. Substituting the child when it has the 2-3 IV's the ditto has and swap it out for another ditto with different IVs. Hope that wasn't confusing...
so thats why everyone gets a Ditto... I'll go look for one, it's in the pkmn village, right? Does the nature of the Ditto matter at all, or is it just a womb?

so thats why everyone gets a Ditto... I'll go look for one, it's in the pkmn village, right? Does the nature of the Ditto matter at all, or is it just a womb?
Getting 2-3IV dittos are guaranteed in Friend Safari. Finding someone with a ditto safari to add you would be way easier and better in the long run. Where as it is all chance of getting at least 1 IV in pokemon village encounters.

EDIT: Nature doesn't matter because you'll be using an everstone on the mother/father to preserve nature. Also using destiny knot guarantees 5IV's get passed down between both parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)