Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have these up for trade!

Shiny Jolly Male Riolu Prankster, 31\31\31\8\30\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Female Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\8\14\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Male Riolu Prankster, 3\31\31\5\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Male Riolu Steadfast, 31\31\31\8\15\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Modest Female Ralts 29\22\31\31\20\31 with Baton pass
Shiny Timid Gengar 31\14\18\31\31\31
Shiny Quirky Braixen Wih awesome sp attack, sp defense and speed.
Shiny Bold Goomy 31/??/??/31/31/31
Shiny Hardy Krabby with 31 IV's in HP and Sp. Attack.
Shiny Mld Audino with 31 IV'S in HP and Sp. Attack
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Sassy Pikachu
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Naughty Pancham with high Attack
Shiny Impish Magnetoc (Nicknamed Magnezone)
Shiny Adamant Mankey
Shiny Hasty Electrode
Shiny Timid Skrelp
Shiny Rash Krookodile
Shiny Jolly Beartic
Shiny Timid Masquerian
Shiny Calm Female Chespin
Shiny Lax Dedenne

Looking for shinies

New page bump! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • two male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • three 4 IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x2 male)
  • three 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (all male)
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • two 4 IV Timid Protean Froakies (x1 female, x1 male)
  • eight 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Torrent Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball, a female 3-5 IV Magician Fennekin @ Premier/Repeat Ball, a 3-5 IV Symbiosis Flabébé @ Heal/Premier Ball, Battle Maison items, female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall, most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities (especially female Kanto starters), and other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs. Send me a PM if you're interested! :)

LF: Any Ferroseed w/Egg moves, pref Male and has 31 in Sp. Atk.

FT: 4/5 IV Jolly Riolu w/BP,Crunch and 5 IV Bold/Timid Eevee w/Curse,Yawn,Wish

So i have these Bold Rotom spit back's that are up for trade,pm me with offers :)
iv's are :

31-31-31-31-31-X
31-X-31-X-31-31
31-31-X-31-31-31
X-31-31-31-31-31
31-31-31-X-31-31

Hey, does anyone have a Sheer Force bagon spitback with egg moves? I'm specifically looking for a female one. I can offer a 5 IV Modest Rotom in return. (x/31/31/31/31/31)

Does anyone here have an Aroma Veil Spritzee they're able to trade over? I have no Spritzees in my safaris, and I just need the ability available; I don't care about the IVs or Nature.
Page bumping this. Like I don't care if it's one of your millions of breeding failures, as long as it has the HA I'm good. If you're willing to trade one over could you PM? That would be appreciated.

Looking for the following with perfect 5IV:
Shroomish (Adamant) - Technician; Egg Moves: Bullet Seed
Drilbur (Adamant) - Mold Breaker

CMT for what I can offer.

got a bunch of 4iv spitbacks of like ten different projects, anyone who gets me a (preferably nicely iv'd) female fletchling with gale wings in a repeat ball can take a pair. i also have a variety of friend safaris in which i'm willing to hunt something down for you. pm me for specifics.

Trading:
Shiny Charizard @ Lv 100
; hatched in Premier Ball
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
Egg Moves: DD, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
Current Moveset: Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Roost
Can be nicknamed (MM bred before all the Instacheck/SV shenanigans)

Looking for:

Other perfect shiny Pokemon (preferably in unique Pokeballs).

Does anyone have any hidden power ice Helioptile spitback? Don't need to be 31/30/30/31/31/31 or anything, just a male or female (depending on the ball it's in) with 30 in Def and/or Atk.

Don't have much to offer other than 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Harvest/Natural Cure Phantump, and random spitbacks from previous breeding sessions.

For trade:

Shiny Phantump (F) - Careful, Natural Cure, 31\31\30\11\31\31

Beldum - Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Looking for rare 5ivs, and shiny 5iv as well :) pm me offers

While I have no interest in Ubers, I do have interest in my trade shop so is this worth selling or do I keep resetting?

Timid Mewtwo: 18-19/15/31/31/26-27/31

Trading assorted 3IV dittos, plus I have a zero speed ditto in there too, pm offers anyone interested!Also, does anyone have a frogadier friend safari? I've klefki, metang and magneton, thanks :)

Trading assorted 3IV dittos, plus I have a zero speed ditto in there too, pm offers anyone interested!Also, does anyone have a frogadier friend safari? I've klefki, metang and magneton, thanks :)
I can get you a protein timid froakie if you need. It would be nice if you had a larvesta that you'd be willing to part with but I can give you one for free if you'd like:)

I can get you a protein timid froakie if you need. It would be nice if you had a larvesta that you'd be willing to part with but I can give you one for free if you'd like:)
That would actually be the best! Female, if you can.I can catch you a larvesta tonight for it, what gender and what ball do you want?Added your friend code, my IGN is Jeremy

That would actually be the best! Female, if you can.I can catch you a larvesta tonight for it, what gender and what ball do you want?Added your friend code, my IGN is Jeremy
The gender and ball do not matter a bit because I will just be breeding with ditto and no problem I got a female one:) PM me when you're set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)