Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading the following flawless 5 iv pokemon:
Jolly Drillbur w/Mold Breaker
Adamant Scyther w/technician
Adamant Heracross w/Guts
Naive Bagon w/Dragon Dance
Jolly Riolu w/Crunch and Bullet Punch
Jolly Gible w/Rough Skin and Sand Veil
Timid Joltik w/Compound Eyes and Spider Web
Timid Electrike w/Lightning Rod

6ivs:
Thick Fat Adamant Swinub (IcicleSpear, Stealth Rock)
Moxie Adamant Heracross
Mold Breaker Adamant Drillbur

Looking for other 5 iv offers or shinies/legendaries.
ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR 5 IV HONEDGE (NOT ENGLISH)
5iv trapinch for your scyther or heracross?

• Quiet Honedge♂♀
  • Brave Honedge♂♀
  • Moxie / Guts Adamant Heracross♂♀
  • Moxie Jolly Heracross♂
  • Guts Jolly Heracross♀
  • Gligar♀
  • Larvesta♂
  • Scyther♂♀
  • Fletchling♀
  • Larvatar♂♀
  • Jolly Charmander♂
  • Ghastly♂♀
  • Intimidate Bagon♂
Almost all of these have a number of Egg moves (listed in my thread)...Trying to trade stuff these off for Battle Maison Items and other 5 IV Pokemon. Check my thread to see what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
LF: Brave/Quiet Snover FT: x2 Lucky Egg / Togekiss w/ nasty plot

4IV Modest Serene Grace Togekiss w/ Nasty Plot (fully ev trained)
31/x/31/x/31/31 252 sp atk 252 spd 6 hp

Jofo
FC: 5215 0217 5731

• Quiet Honedge♂♀
  • Brave Honedge♂♀
  • Moxie / Guts Adamant Heracross♂♀
  • Moxie Jolly Heracross♂
  • Guts Jolly Heracross♀
  • Gligar♀
  • Larvesta♂
  • Scyther♂♀
  • Fletchling♀
  • Larvatar♂♀
  • Jolly Charmander♂
  • Ghastly♂♀
  • Intimidate Bagon♂
Almost all of these have a number of Egg moves...Trying to trade stuff these off for Battle Maison Items and other 5 IV Pokemon. Check my thread to see what I'm looking for.
List those egg moves bro, saves people time of asking what they are and lets them Know if they want it or not. Also, why aren't the natures listed for every pokemon?

See that link in my signature? Try clicking that.
Kinda dumb to post your pokemon in here and in a thread. This is the simple request thread. You don't need to post your pokemon here unless you don't have a thread (unless splitbacks) that is the PURPOSE OF A THREAD. You request something here then say hey if you have any of these CMT not the other way around...

Kinda dumb to post your pokemon in here and in a thread... This is the simple request thread... You don't need to post your pokemon here unless you don't have a thread that is the PURPOSE OF A THREAD. You request something here then say hey if you have any of these CMT not the other way around...
Hey genius, I'm trying to trade off stuff for cheap or Maison items. Looking for BM items IS a simple request. Not everyone obsessively combs through trade threads all day, and I'm not going to continuously bump my own thread just so it stays on the first page.

Would anyone be bothered to trade over a Togepi? I can try to give whatever you'd like, I have an okay selection. I don't care about the nature, or IV's at this time. Thank you though. ;u;

Hey genius, I'm trying to trade off stuff for cheap or Maison items. Looking for BM items IS a simple request. Not everyone obsessively combs through trade threads all day, and I'm not going to continuously bump my own thread just so it stays on the first page.
That's exactly why you request the items you need, you don't half assed post them (no Ivs, no egg moves, only natures on a few) at that and say if YOU HAVE THESE CMT FOR THEM. Why do you need to bump your thread for them when you have a link IN YOUR SIGNATURE? People who see this and have what you want will then GO TO YOUR THREAD and from there either pm you or post in your thread! Where is the bump in that!? Why is this a hard concept for you to understand? All I asked was why didn't you post the Info on what you're offering, but you want to be a sensitive and smart mouthed about it.

It helps the people out more if they know everything about what you're offering. Why the hell should I have to read through a list of what you posted then click your link and go look at the same list just with more details again!? That's stupid and a waste of time

Last edited:
Exactly that's why you post the details on what you are offering here so they don't have to read a list of stuff, then go and digg in your thread for the details of the crap you already posted. Do you know how stupid that is!? I look at something once now I have to go to your thread to look at the same damn thing again because you didn't want to post all the info.

Convenience is the word and that is something this post is not. That's like me looking at something once in a store then them sending me to the main store to get more crucial information on a product...
Berries my man. they are berries.lol

Exactly that's why you post the details on what you are offering here so they don't have to read a list of stuff, then go and digg in your thread for the details of the crap you already posted. Do you know how stupid that is!? I look at something once now I have to go to your thread to look at the same damn thing again because you didn't want to post all the info.

Convenience is the word and that is something this post is not. That's like me looking at something once in a store then them sending me to the main store to get more crucial information on a product...

Berries my man. they are berries.lol
Do you have Lansat or Starf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)