Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offering some 5IV Pokemon reply if your interested in the following:
Females
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *With Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock
Rough Skin Gible(Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *With Outrage
Males
Infiltrator Noibat(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Naughty Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31*With Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
Swift Swim Magikarp 31/31/31/x/31/31 *With Splash
LF
Leftovers
Male Nidoran(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Or any good 5IV Pokemon offers

somehow i got a happy hour smeargle from wonder trade lol.
I'll accept 3-4IV spitbacks of competitive mons i haven't already bred (egg moves are needed) for it. pm me what you have and i'll see if i can work out a deal. if you have ppplus i can also take 2 of these for the smeargle.

EDIT : obviously got potentially an infinity of smeargles, so I'll trade it to anyone with 2 ppplus or 3-4IV mons i don't have.

Last edited:
Females
Males
LF
Leftovers
You still offering? I'd like a one of the Gibles if you don't mind.
As far as perfect 5IV pokémon I can get you a Squirtle, Fletchling, Shuckle, or Ferroseed.

LF Heracross, Houndoom, Charizard Y and mewtwo Y Megastone.

Can Offer 5 IV Fennekin- with Egg moves, Goomy, Togepi- with Egg moves. Also can offer you a 6IV Ditto from earlier Gens when bank comes out or other earlier Gen mons. PM me please Thanks you ^^

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female DW Dratini in a Dream Ball (5th gen). IVs don't matter.

somehow i got a happy hour smeargle from wonder trade lol.
I'll accept 3-4IV spitbacks of competitive mons i haven't already bred (egg moves are needed) for it. pm me what you have and i'll see if i can work out a deal. if you have ppplus i can also take 2 of these for the smeargle.
CMT and i can give u four pp ups

Seeking Charizardite Y, I can offer a shiny foongus and shiny Bergmite, Ability Capsules (or other BP items), and Mewtwonite X.

PM/VM me please!

LF:
Any IV/Nature Snorlax w/Curse,Pursuit egg moves

FT:

5 IVs:
Jolly/Naive Riolu w/BP,Crunch,VWave
Adamant Dratini w/Outrage
Adamant Eevee w/Wish,Yawn,Curse
Calm Chinchou
Jolly Shellder w/RBlast,ISpear,SSmash

Breedable on Request:
Adamant Bunnelby
Timid Noibat
Bold Eevee
Adamant Riolu

Females
Males
LF
Leftovers
Cmt for that Zard

Anybody got a loudred with scrappy to trade? I'm not bothered about EVs or anything I just really need the scrappy. Preferably female but it's not a big deal.

That's not how Masada works. It's when you put two parents from different region in the day care and let them breed. Trading the egg to someone else doesn't make the egg more likely to come out shiny. Also no the offspring won't. The place where it hatches is the region it will have on the egg...
you're not understanding his question. if he has an egg hatch in a game from another region, it becomes a pokemon from that region. he can then use that baby as a parent for a new generation.

Unfortunately I cannot do so reliably at the moment but coincidentally, I am working on it right now xD

It would be 1 Leftovers for 1 Male Bulbasaur with the listed characteristics.
Hey if you happen to breed bold ones, I would LOVE to trade for one of them. Let me know if you are interested in a trade and I can work out something (Probably Leftovers on a decent mon from my shop for your effort, this of course can be negotiated as need be).

Since no one wanted to be nice enough to help me out for free I've resorted to this.=[ I'm offering a BM item or a 3-4 IV spitback for a Zapdos or Articuno dex entry. I think that's a pretty sweet deal for a pokemon I don't even get to keep. You literally have everything to gain! PM me or reply on here if you're interested. Thanks.

Looking for Imposter Ditto. IVs/nature don't matter, though I'd prefer a 31 in HP. I will breed a 5IV mon for a 31HP Imposter Ditto.

I have 4-5IV Charmander spitbacks, 4IV Bulbasaur, Kangaskhan, Honedge, Magikarp, Marill, Helioptile, and Larvitar spitbacks.

EDIT- settled, thanks all.

Last edited:
That's not how Masada works. It's when you put two parents from different region in the day care and let them breed. Trading the egg to someone else doesn't make the egg more likely to come out shiny. Also no the offspring won't. The place where it hatches is the region it will have on the egg...
No i mean trading a parent to be hatched as foreign. But just as my follow up post says, it seems that only the name will turn foreign and there is nothing more than that.

Looking for Imposter Ditto. IVs/nature don't matter, though I'd prefer a 31 in HP. I will breed a 5IV mon for a 31HP Imposter Ditto.

I have 4-5IV Charmander spitbacks, 4IV Bulbasaur, Kangaskhan, Honedge, Magikarp, Marill, Helioptile, and Larvitar spitbacks.
Yeah sure I should have one right now. A helioptile would be wicked. I'll Pm ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)