Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have an eevee with wish(egg move) kicking around? My best trade offers are: 6 perfect IV Jolly Fletchling with Gale wings, and a 6 perfect IV Bold eevee

Looking for HA gible, dont care about IVs or Nature, but a spitback would be prefered (jolly or adamant is fine, prefer jolly). Other spitbacks I want include pretty much any competitive pokemon, if you want to trade something relevant for any of mine just lmk, have lots of honedges and drilburs to give, would rather save rotom and fletch for gible only, still feel free to offer though.

Have spitbacks to trade, all 4iv in relevant stats:

Quite Honedge with shadowsneak
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
Bold Rotom
Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Shiny, Adamant or Jolly Poliwag, Poliwhirl or Poliwrath with competitive IVs. Ive been looking/Masada breeding for this Pokemon for a very long time now with no luck.

I have a Perfect, Timid, IV6 English Mew and a IV6 Foreign Jolly Ditto to trade for one.

I've got quite a few requests that I'd like to post all at once here. I'm an avid procrastinator with a summative assignment sitting in front of my face so let's go!

I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
5-6IV Female Anticipation Eevee, nature irrelevant with egg move Charm
5-6IV Illumise/Volbeat, Timid nature
5-6IV Female Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, nature irrelevant
5-6IV Female Bulletproof Chespin, Adamant/Impish nature
5-6IV Justified Absol with Snatch, Adamant nature
5-6IV Male Ralts, nature irrelevant
5-6IV Shiny Female Trace Ralts with Hyper Voice
5-6IV non-English Ditto, additional details irrelevant
5-6IV Rotom, Bold nature
5-6IV Beldum, Adamant/Careful nature
5-6IV Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Psycho Cut, Adamant nature (shiny preferred)
5-6IV Female Swift Swim Feebas, Bold nature
5-6IV Natural Cure Swablu, Calm nature
5-6IV Infiltrator Noibat with Snatch, Timid/Modest nature

I own the following spitbacks/miscellaneous:
5IV Brave Honedge (treating 0 speed as a perfect IV as most people want low speed on it)
5-6IV Adamant Technician Scyther (Metal Coat available on request for a Rare Candy or PP Up/Max)
4-5IV Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Superpower, no battle-ready natures
5-6IV Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gible, Jolly nature
Shiny Dragalge unusable in competitive play
A few foreign Ditto

I can get the following easily:
5IV Skrelp with Venom Drench, Modest nature
5-6IV Gooey Goomy, Calm nature
5IV Pressure/Infiltrator Spiritomb, (you may need to provide a father for egg moves you want, returned once done)
5IV Phantump, nature and moves of your choice
5IV Ferroseed with Leech Seed, Brave nature
5-6IV Deino, nature of your choice, moves may require your help to get

Additional details:
I am looking for X-exclusive Mega Stones and will trade one Ability Capsule per. Just as well, if you offer me a shiny of something I mentioned wanting a shiny of, I will attach an Ability Capsule to the Pokemon you want, unless you want a Rare Candy or something.

I do not have Pokebank exclusive Pokemon or moves, nor do I own any hacked or cloned Pokemon, and I do not want to receive any hacks or clones as I strongly feel against it.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an Ariados? Don't care about nature or IV's, I've just been wanting to see the animation for Venom Drench for a while and cannot find a video on YouTube. Scolipede or Seviper at or over level 50 work as well.

Does anyone have a female 4 IV Charmander I can use? I've been breeding for one for three hours and no luck :( I can offer you a 4 IV Female Chimchar (Iron Fist with Thunderpunch), a 4 IV Female Mudkip, or a 4 IV Porygon.

Does anyone have a female 4 IV Charmander I can use? I've been breeding for one for three hours and no luck :( I can offer you a 4 IV Female Chimchar (Iron Fist with Thunderpunch), a 4 IV Female Mudkip, or a 4 IV Porygon.
I have one adamant 4iv (no atk. no sp.atk) and it has outrage and dragon dance, I would like the mudkip

Does anyone want to trade a 5IV (missing atk) male in the amorphous egg group to make breeding faster? Non-Eng would be nice too for Masuda but not necessary. I can offer my 5IV male Gastly with Disable.

I've got quite a few requests that I'd like to post all at once here. I'm an avid procrastinator with a summative assignment sitting in front of my face so let's go!

I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
5-6IV Female Anticipation Eevee, nature irrelevant with egg move Charm
5-6IV Illumise/Volbeat, Timid nature
5-6IV Female Ferroseed with Spikes and Stealth Rock, nature irrelevant
5-6IV Female Bulletproof Chespin, Adamant/Impish nature
5-6IV Justified Absol with Snatch, Adamant nature
5-6IV Male Ralts, nature irrelevant
5-6IV Shiny Female Trace Ralts with Hyper Voice
5-6IV non-English Ditto, additional details irrelevant
5-6IV Rotom, Bold nature
5-6IV Beldum, Adamant/Careful nature
5-6IV Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Psycho Cut, Adamant nature (shiny preferred)
5-6IV Female Swift Swim Feebas, Bold nature
5-6IV Natural Cure Swablu, Calm nature
5-6IV Infiltrator Noibat with Snatch, Timid/Modest nature

I own the following spitbacks/miscellaneous:
5IV Brave Honedge (treating 0 speed as a perfect IV as most people want low speed on it)
5-6IV Adamant Technician Scyther (Metal Coat available on request for a Rare Candy or PP Up/Max)
4-5IV Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Superpower, no battle-ready natures
5-6IV Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gible, Jolly nature
Shiny Dragalge unusable in competitive play
A few foreign Ditto

I can get the following easily:
5IV Skrelp with Venom Drench, Modest nature
5-6IV Gooey Goomy, Calm nature
5IV Pressure/Infiltrator Spiritomb, (you may need to provide a father for egg moves you want, returned once done)
5IV Phantump, nature and moves of your choice
5IV Ferroseed with Leech Seed, Brave nature
5-6IV Deino, nature of your choice, moves may require your help to get

Additional details:
I am looking for X-exclusive Mega Stones and will trade one Ability Capsule per. Just as well, if you offer me a shiny of something I mentioned wanting a shiny of, I will attach an Ability Capsule to the Pokemon you want, unless you want a Rare Candy or something.

I do not have Pokebank exclusive Pokemon or moves, nor do I own any hacked or cloned Pokemon, and I do not want to receive any hacks or clones as I strongly feel against it.
I have a female 5iv (no sp.atk and 0 speed) ferrosed, sassy with spikes, leech seed and Stealth rock, Iwould like the scyther with metal coat, I can attach a pp up on my ferroseed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)