Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in some Modest Charmanders or Timid Cyndaquils? I've got a lot of both that range form 2 to 5 IV's. (Some of the Cyndaquils have Extrasensory, some don't.) If you want one, let me know what spread you want because I've got lots of different ones.

I have this Chimchar, I need an EV Spread and a Moveset:

Chimchar
Ability: Iron Fist
Naive Nature
31/31/31/31/28/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

Can someone help out? I think I have another one too so any ideas are helpful!

Anyone interested in some Modest Charmanders or Timid Cyndaquils? I've got a lot of both that range form 2 to 5 IV's. (Some of the Cyndaquils have Extrasensory, some don't.) If you want one, let me know what spread you want because I've got lots of different ones.
Would you want any Gligar or Marril spitbacks for the Cyndaquil?

Let me check, I'll edit this post in a minute to let you know. Also, it's an Adamant, Huge Power with Aqua Jet.

EDIT: Okay it's looking like I'm out of the attacking ones. The only ones I see with Aqua Jet are 31 in Defense and Sp. Def... Whoops!
What about without Aqua Jet? I could breed Aqua Jet onto it myself if I need to.

No. It learns fire fang at level 1, so I don't know how to get it on it. I guess it was a pretty stupid idea. I havent bred since gen 4 so I am very rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)