Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform, Feebas, Piplup,
Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, and Cresselia available.
Looking for 1 of 3 things:
-Male pokemon from the Bug Egg group with Defog (can offer all of above for this, no joke).
-Female Regenerator Alomomola (Dive Ball preferred) lol ya right
-Leftovers, Choice Items, or Lifeorbs.

Pm offers, SVP

I have SpeedBoost Carvanha (Destiny Bond), Espeed Dratini, Misdreavus, Castform, Feebas, Piplup,
Chimchar, Treecko, Frillish, Rattata, Totodile, Chikorita, and Cresselia available.
-Male pokemon from the Bug Egg group with Defog (can offer all of above for this, no joke).

Pm offers, SVP
What nature is Cresselia?

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
What nature is Cresselia?
LOL it's junky as hell. I got it off the gts, it's 18/24/22/6/11/14 and has a Serious nature. It's fully EV Trained (252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe) and it at LV 100 (so it knows Moonblast), but I mean.. yeah its shit. Everything else I mentioned has proper nature/decent IVs, but when getting legends from random japanese people off the gts, beggars cant be choosers lol

Pm offers, SVP
Do the Piplup, Totodile, and Chikorita have the HA?

i made a mistake and gave it to a friend of mine who i cant contact in this moment, it would help me alot
Ok i'll be online tonight fc 5429-8363-9736
i'll just give you something random holding the everstone just make sure to return it sometime

btw my parents regulate my play time so i'll have to notify you when i can play

H

I can give u a protean froakie and and a gale wings fletchlings for a marvel scale feebas and mudkip
Heyy
I THINK the feebas are marvel scale (cant check cuz my parents have my ds and they regulate my time)
I can trade tonight though. And yea that'd be great

I have a Timid HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Protean Froakie in a Premier Ball for trade!

Mainly looking for Impish Vullaby, Bold Water Absorb Frillish, Timid HA Abra, and other HP Pokemon that aren't HP Fire Bulba or HP Ice Rotom/Tangela.

I have a Timid HP Fire 31/even/31/30/31/30 Protean Froakie in a Premier Ball for trade!

Mainly looking for Impish Vullaby, Bold Water Absorb Frillish, Timid HA Abra, and other HP Pokemon that aren't HP Fire Bulba or HP Ice Rotom/Tangela.
I have access to everything you listed. Only one is stock atm is the abra though but I can breed the others fairly quickly. Lemme know what you want :)

Finally got my 31/31/31/31/31/0 Honedge, so now I'm going to give away all of the spit backs. I have a mix of Brave and Quiet nature ones, and the IV's vary. I'm also giving away about 200 Froakie, some have Protean and Toxic Spikes, while others do not. I will give these away at random so there's no picking. Just quote me if you want one :)

I have access to everything you listed. Only one is stock atm is the abra though but I can breed the others fairly quickly. Lemme know what you want :)
Really? That's great! Could you breed me the Vullaby and Frillish? I don't mind waiting for you to breed them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)