Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no hacks people can say what they want on GTS, if you were to pay for it it would be a regular totodile
Yes, that is true, but it is proven that HA 2nd and 5th gen starters are loose in XY due to hackcheck from pokebank not stopping them.

Can someone explain to me this instacheck thing and how I can find my trainer shiny value? Only just got the game, but it seems like I may be missing out on easy shinies because of a late start x_x.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can someone explain to me this instacheck thing and how I can find my trainer shiny value? Only just got the game, but it seems like I may be missing out on easy shinies because of a late start x_x.
Instacheck no longer works due to a patch but you can calculate your TSV with a shiny Spinda. I don't know how useful that is because you can't see egg TSVs anymore though.

Hey guys, if any of you have previous gen legendaries (mainly the Lati Twins, Terrakion, Genies, and Genesect), please check out my thread. I'm willing to accept clones and trade multiples. Also looking for Pinsirite.
Still looking for this stuff! Alternatively, if someone still has the Soul Dew in HeartGold/SoulSilver, and wants to temporarily trade it to me, I'm cool with that. I can give you Pokes in X/Y in return. :)

Anyone have a spare Darumaka/Darmanitan? IV's and nature do not matter to me. Let me know what you would like for it.

EDIT: Never mind. Got it through the GTS.

Anyone have a ferroseed spitback with leech seed and stealth rock? ( I don't care about spikes as much, but really nice if you have it). I can trade a 4 iv timid charmander spitback or a 4 iv jolly mold breaker drilbur spitback for it.

The Friend Safaris helped me get some good Pokemon to breed, but not the ones I wanted. Anyone willing to help me out (Ice and Steel are especially welcome)? See my signature for the friend code and please PM if you have some Friend Safaris for Pokemon other than Octillery, Floatzel, Paras, and Volbeat.

If anyone wishes to add me I'd love to have your friend safaris and return the favor. Really looking for a normal safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)