Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: SR Bronzor SR Pineco SR Skarmory
Have: All pokebanks
IV bred adamant dratini and starly(reckless w/ double edge)
Slopoke spitbacks with regen 3/4 IVs

Any help appreciated.

Hello, i need some friend safaris
My friend code is 2165 6654 6330
I added you (IGN/FC in signature). I should let you know though that I'm going to beat the E4 tomorrow so my 3rd slot isn't unlocked yet.

LF safaris as well :)

Edit: After rereading rules, not sure if asking for safaris is acceptable here. So I'll change my request to asking for someone to tell me my type/pokes so I can post in the safari thread?

Edit2: Got it thanks.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what in the world is going on with my hide tags on my trade thread??? It's pissing me off... keeps duplicating the tags with the first picture in one and the rest of the content in a separate tag.

REALLY ANNOYING when adding new stuff!!! Maybe a mod or someone can let me know what's going on.

Can anyone tell me what in the world is going on with my hide tags on my trade thread??? It's pissing me off... keeps duplicating the tags with the first picture in one and the rest of the content in a separate tag.

REALLY ANNOYING when adding new stuff!!! Maybe a mod or someone can let me know what's going on.
I'm also having this problem.
The hide tags at the bottom of mine are fine, but any others duplicate themselves, then split the text inside the hide tag between each of the duplicated hide tags.

I'm also having this problem.
The hide tags at the bottom of mine are fine, but any others duplicate themselves, then split the text inside the hide tag between each of the duplicated hide tags.
Yeah it is CONSTANTLY adding random hide tags all over my post. I will backtrack and edit them in both rich text and bbc code... hit preview and they are READDED.

Been trying to fix it for an hour now.

Does anyone have an Unburden Female Treecko to give off? I dont' care if it's a spit back or about the IV's, just need the female HA Treecko.

Can anyone help me evolve my haunter? As a thank you I can give you a 5 iv disable gastly, or 5 iv helioptile, honedge, kanga, rotom or a gastly with pokerus :). My friend code is in my sig. Thanks

Thank you Esmeya

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone help me evolve my haunter? As a thank you I can give you a 5 iv disable gastly, or 5 iv helioptile, honedge, kanga, rotom or a gastly with pokerus :). My friend code is in my sig. Thanks
I can help, don't want anything though :)

Edit: and I love turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)