Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got two flawless Honedge about two days ago from two parents with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0 in the same batch of eggs. I gave you the male and the female is hidden somewhere in my PC. Why can't luck come back to me? ._.
Maybe I'm bad luck now, for that, I apologize. I can give them back if you wish :)

I am looking for a Timid Yyvelt with 31 IVs on SAtk and Speed, the third max IV preferably HP but I will take Def or SDef
I have to offer any of the followings(pokerus is available on request)
Yyvelt Naive 31 IVs on Attack Defense S Attack and Speed
Zygarde Careful 31 IVs on Attack Defense S Attack and S Defense
Mewtwo Jolly 31 IVs on HP Attack and Speed
Xerneas Modest with the following IVs HP 31 Atk 31 Def 23 SAtk 28 SDef 11 Speed 31
Shiny Druddigon(relaxed) and Shiny Gulpin(calm) with 31 IV on Def
I also have the following mega stones: Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, MewtwoniteX, MewtwoniteY, Manectite, CharizarditeX(2), CharizarditeY
I am also willing to trade a Megastone for 96 BP(two of the expensive items), I will also take a Salac Berry instead of 48 BP

I am looking for a Timid Yyvelt with 31 IVs on SAtk and Speed, the third max IV preferably HP but I will take Def or SDef
Xerneas Modest with the following IVs HP 31 Atk 31 Def 23 SAtk 28 SDef 11 Speed 31
I also have the following mega stones: Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, MewtwoniteX, MewtwoniteY, Manectite, CharizarditeX(2), CharizarditeY
I am also willing to trade a Megastone for 96 BP(two of the expensive items), I will also take a Salac Berry instead of 48 BP
I am interested in your megastones, any bp items you want specifically?

I'll trade you 96 BP for a Tyranitarite, which items do you want?

So basically I've been trying to breed a 5IV Timid Rotom all day, using a 4IV Timid Rotom and a 3IV Ditto.

Obviously the odds are stacked against me and I only have about a 2% chance of getting what I'd like.

Question is, if I settled to use a 4IV Rotom (Scarfed Rotom-H / Rotom-C), should I use one missing Def or Sp. Def? What do you guys think..

So basically I've been trying to breed a 5IV Timid Rotom all day, using a 4IV Timid Rotom and a 3IV Ditto.

Obviously the odds are stacked against me and I only have about a 2% chance of getting what I'd like.

Question is, if I settled to use a 4IV Rotom (Scarfed Rotom-H / Rotom-C), should I use one missing Def or Sp. Def? What do you guys think..
I can let you borrow my ditto to breed one up if you want?

Looking for female Chespin 4-5iv(no sp.atk) with Bulletproof and Spikes, Synthesis

Offering Female 4iv
Torchic speed boost jolly baton pass
chimchar iron fist jolly fake out f-punch t-punch
Charmander blaze adamant outrage dragon dance
I could use a spitback chespin as well, I need with those egg moves and the HA

Im looking for a Tyrunt with rock head. I have 4iv and 5iv spitbacks that I would be willing to trade.
Eevee larvitar sableye onix bulbasaur mudkip chimchar hawlucha honedge and phanpy are available.
Also abra phantump and shellos spitbacks with hidden abilities.

Im looking for a Tyrunt with rock head. I have 4iv and 5iv spitbacks that I would be willing to trade.
Eevee larvitar sableye onix bulbasaur mudkip chimchar hawlucha honedge and phanpy are available.
Also abra phantump and shellos spitbacks with hidden abilities.
Tyrunt with Rock Head hasn't been released yet.

Looking for shiny Gardevoir (or pre) or Gengar (or pre) I am not IV crazy or nature crazy (though i don't want detrimental natures obviously lol) i have 4iv modest moltres for trade and a 5iv totodile

also fully willing to take clones just let me know so i can trade you a worthless Mon lol

4-6 IV Shinies:

6IV Modest Magician Fennekin in Pokebal with Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave and Hypnosis31/31/31/31/31/31

6IV Modest Adaptability Eevee in Pokeball with Wish and Yawn 31/31/31/31/31/31

5IV Adament Gale Wings Female Fletching in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/31/31

5IV Timid Infiltraitor Male Litwick in Ultra Ball 31/?/31/31/31/31

4IV Adament Technician Scyther in Pokeball 31/31/31/?/?/31

4IV Adament Swarm Scyther in Pokeball ?/31/31?/31/31

5IV Shinies I already have: HP Fire Magnemite, HP Fire Froakie, Growlithe, Beldum, Honedge, Duskull, Houndour, Ferrothorn, Staryu, Nidoking and Both Charmanders.

5IV Shinies I'm not interested in: Rotom (Subject to Change)

5IV Timid Limber Ditto 31/?/31/31/31/31

Are all up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)