Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
¿Hay alguien que quisiera añadirme?

(Or for those not practicing reading Spanish by playing Pokemon, "Would anyone like to add me?")

I would really appreciate some Friend Safaris. . .

Im trying to breed a Mawile right now. I have two parents both with 31 HP, Sp.Def, and Spd. I also have a couple 31 HP and 31 Atk Mawiles among the three boxes full of babys. My question is, am I using the best parents possible? I am using a destiny knot, and it seems that every baby has just 31's in those three stats. Am I getting unlucky or is there something I can do to help me get the last two IV's faster?

Im trying to breed a Mawile right now. I have two parents both with 31 HP, Sp.Def, and Spd. I also have a couple 31 HP and 31 Atk Mawiles among the three boxes full of babys. My question is, am I using the best parents possible? I am using a destiny knot, and it seems that every baby has just 31's in those three stats. Am I getting unlucky or is there something I can do to help me get the last two IV's faster?
You wont get the other 2 w/o having atleast one of the parents with the stat. You may get lucky and get a 4th stat, but that is maximum. You should use parents that in total got the 5IV's you need, where you replace them with those that you breed with better IV's untill you get a 5IV one.

Hey guys, I'm trading some 5IV pokes reply if your interested in the following:
MALE
Naughty Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with D. Dance, Outrage, and Dragon Rush
Timid Infiltrator Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Naive Bagon 31/31/31/31/x/31 *with Dragon Dance

FEMALE
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest Soundproof Whismur 31/x/31/31/31/31
Naive Bagon 31/31/x/31/31/31 *with Dragon Dance
Naive Bagon 31/31/31/31/x/31 *with Dragon Dance
x2 Adamant Huge Power Bunnelby

POKEBANK
(Male) Bold Koffing 31/x/31/31/31/31 *with Curse
x3 (Male) Blaze Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with ThunderPunch and FirePunch (I will include a female Iron Fist Chimchar as well)
(Male) Iron Fist Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with ThunderPunch and FirePunch

SPECIAL
Adamant Mawile Lv.50
Sheer Force
Move 1: Sword Dance
Move 2: Substitute
Move 3: Play Rough
Move 4: Sucker Punch
EV's: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

LF: 5IV Bold Porygon, 5IV starters, Other 5IV Pokebank pokes, or Good 5IV offers

Is there any way to produce a Multiscale Lugia / Regenerator Ho-Oh without having it to come in a Dream Ball? I ask because the opponent will instantly know what ability the Pokemon has as soon as it comes into play.

Is there any way to produce a Multiscale Lugia / Regenerator Ho-Oh without having it to come in a Dream Ball? I ask because the opponent will instantly know what ability the Pokemon has as soon as it comes into play.
HA Lugia and Ho-oh are Dream radar only right? According to the onsite guide: All Pokemon obtained from Dream Radar are placed in Dream Balls and stored in your PC. So i'm afraid not.

Looking for leftovers, a munchlax with fire punch, and a quiet download 31/x/31/31/31/0 porygon. If you can give me any of those 3 things PM me. I have a good amount of stuff to offer you and will most likely give up more than it's worth.

Just found a shiny Smoochum while EV training, but need some help so that I don't kill it. It's hard to explain the position it's in, but it's on the far left behind another one. How do I know which to kill off so that I don't accidentally kill it?!?

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
Just found a shiny Smoochum while EV training, but need some help so that I don't kill it. It's hard to explain the position it's in, but it's on the far left behind another one. How do I know which to kill off so that I don't accidentally kill it?!?
Okay, the bottom left on attack screen is the FAR left. The second from left in the battle is the TOP left of the attack screen when selecting a move and vice versa

Okay, the bottom left on attack screen is the FAR left. The second from left in the battle is the TOP left of the attack screen when selecting a move and vice versa
Here are some pictures from my phone showing the position they're in. I highlighted the shiny one in red, and the regular one that's in front of her in blue

This shows their position using letters:

Which letter is she? I haven't done a thing because I want to catch her D:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Here are some pictures from my phone showing the position they're in. I highlighted the shiny one in red, and the regular one that's in front of her in blue

This shows their position using letters:

Which letter is she? I haven't done a thing because I want to catch her D:
A

Edit: That's lettered incorrectly anyway, D would be the real A (1) A is (2) B (3) C (4) E (5) from left to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)