Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would love a love ball Cherubi. Just breed me one and I'll try to give you a decent Moon Ball Gastly.
I actually have a 31/x/31/31/31/x Female bred right now already. Just let me know when you get the Gastly or PM me or what have you :)

Esmeya

I just bred a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mawile with intimidate. What is the best way for me to clone it? I only have one DS.
Asking someone who provides cloning services (who is known for doing it mind you, not a random hobo).

Just bred a spare flawless Modest Nosepass with Stealth Rock. Other than that, I'm offering the same old stuff for 5 IV pokemon, that is: X Mega Stones, Leftovers and the following flawless 5 IV:

Modest Mareep, Clauncher and Horsea
Timid HA Litwick
Adamant HA Heracross with Rock Blast
Adamant Deerling with Synthesis

Have some extra Dittos and a Mew up for grabs. Looking for competitive shinies like ( Tyrantrum, Axew, Pichu, ponuta, Growlithe, houndour, vulpix, etc...) All I ask is that the Pokemon is KALOS native. Send me a PM with your offer and let me know info like Nature, Ability, IV's, Egg moves.

What I have:
(Korean) 6IV Shiny Ditto / Timid / Imposter - Only have 1 of this Ditto. I don't want this guy to spread everywhere. I have the original and this clone are the only ones.
(Japanese) 6IV Ditto / Calm / Limber - Have 2 Available
(Japanese) 6IV Mew / Timid / Synchronize - Have 1 Available

Also have some extra Items up for grabs. Some items that would be good for competitive battling would be nice.

Charizardite Y
Gengarite
Leftovers
Ability Capsule

Esmeya

Have some extra Dittos and a Mew up for grabs. Looking for competitive shinies like ( Tyrantrum, Axew, Pichu, ponuta, Growlithe, houndour, vulpix, etc...) All I ask is that the Pokemon is KALOS native. Send me a PM with your offer and let me know info like Nature, Ability, IV's, Egg moves.

What I have:
(Korean) 6IV Shiny Ditto / Timid / Imposter - Only have 1 of this Ditto. I don't want this guy to spread everywhere. I have the original and this clone are the only ones.
(Japanese) 6IV Ditto / Calm / Limber - Have 2 Available
(Japanese) 6IV Mew / Timid / Synchronize - Have 1 Available

Also have some extra Items up for grabs. Some items that would be good for competitive battling would be nice.

Charizardite Y
Gengarite
Leftovers
Ability Capsule
Would you trade Charizardite Y for Charizardite X?

I really need a male field egg group pokemon with 30 SpA IV's dont care about nature/other ivs I can offer a 5iv cyndaquil :)

I got an extra 2 Charizardnite X I am willing to trade
I am looking for the following
Timid Yveltal with 31 IVs in Satk, Spd and NOT in atk(i got more than the mega stone to trade)
Bold/Adamant Bulletproof Chespin 31/31/31/?/31/31
Careful/Modest Gooey Goomy 31/?/31/31/31/31
Adamant/Jolly Gale Wings Fletling 31/31/31/?/31/31

Hi! I just want some advice. I'm planning to breed a female Bulbasaur w/ Chlorophyll with HP Fire. The male will have a spread of 31/0/31/30/31/30, and the female will be 31/x/31/31/31/31. Should I use a Power item instead of the Everstone to pass down one IV to get a female with the same spread as the male? Any suggestions will help!

~~<<<LF: TRICK ROOM CRESSELIS>>>~~
I'm looking for a 0 speed Sassy or Relaxed Cresselia!!!
If anyone has one message me i will make a very good deal for it!!!
Also if anyone knows of someone who has one and will trade a 5IV poke of your choice form my collection is coming your way!!!

Esmeya

Hi! I just want some advice. I'm planning to breed a female Bulbasaur w/ Chlorophyll with HP Fire. The male will have a spread of 31/0/31/30/31/30, and the female will be 31/x/31/31/31/31. Should I use a Power item instead of the Everstone to pass down one IV to get a female with the same spread as the male? Any suggestions will help!
Just keep using the Everstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)