Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for one of those 6IV Naive Meloetta floating around. Check my thread to make an offer, have several pokebank legends available for trade.

I'm looking for a Female HA Bulbasaur with 3+ IV's. Don't care about Nature or Egg Moves. I've got a few 5 IV Pokemon and a lot of spitback I can trade. I can also get you BP items if that's what you'd prefer. I'm going to bed soon, so PM me, and I'll get back to you sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone have an Adaptability Crawdaunt to trade?

IVs and nature doesn't matter, just want the ability.

I have some 4 IV spitbacks and other HA pokemon to trade.

Spitbacks
- Clauncher (Modest)
- Froakie (Timid/Hasty)
- Fletchling (Adamant)
- Aron (Adamant)

My FC and IGN is in my signature. Thanks!
Still looking for one. Also looking for a Mold Breaker Excadrill.

Thanks and feel free to either PM or post a reply if interested.

Looking for a 5Iv or female HA karrablast, either adamant or brave with Megahorn, knock off, drill run and pursuit

EDIT: spitbacks (preferably female) are also welcome.

looking to trade dittos with someone for faster eggs. Ideally I would get some 4-5IV dittos, but even switching for ones I currently have would be a great help
fortrade:
hp/def/sp.d , atk/spe , sp.a/spe

These are the dittos I currently use, again, just looking to get dittos from a trade for quicker eggs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Also have 4iv adamant mold breaker drilbur (male/female) and 4iv gale wings adamant fletchling (male) .

Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for Skrelp with it's hidden ability, Adaptability. Either male or female (preferably f)
I have all starters (Cyndaquils and Froakie's bred have some 31 IVs) and X exclusive pokes

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm looking for Skrelp with it's hidden ability, Adaptability. Either male or female (preferably f)
I have all starters (Cyndaquils and Froakie's bred have some 31 IVs) and X exclusive pokes
Adaptability Skrelp isn't available yet.

looking to trade dittos with someone for faster eggs. Ideally I would get some 4-5IV dittos, but even switching for ones I currently have would be a great help
fortrade:
hp/def/sp.d , atk/spe , sp.a/spe

These are the dittos I currently use, again, just looking to get dittos from a trade for quicker eggs. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Also have 4iv adamant mold breaker drilbur (male/female) and 4iv gale wings adamant fletchling (male) .

Thanks!
I have a Sp.A / Spe and a Atk / Spe I can trade with you. I also have a HP/Sp.A/Spd and Atk/Def/Spd but I'm not sure if you're interested in those.

Adaptability Skrelp isn't available yet.
Thanks for the reply, I didn't know that.

Then, anyone have a female Skrelp caught in a Luxury Ball?
I have all starters (particularly Cyndaquil, Froakie, and Chimchar (no Iron fist but has Thunderpunch) with random 31 IVs), and X exclusive pokes

Looking for Female HA Heracross. I think I'm to the point of desperation where I'm not too concerned about IVs, but I'd prefer that it have at least 3 perfect IVs. I can offer the following Pokemon: Horsea (Dragon Dance/Outrage Note: It may have a 30 HP IV), Skarmory (Whirlwind/Brave Bird), Chansey (Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy), Ferroseed (Leech Seed/Stealth Rock), Shuppet (Destiny Bond), Noibat (Switcheroo), Marill (Aqua Jet), Helioptile, HA Abra, Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Phantump, HA Nidoran, and Kangaskhan. PM me if interested.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Female HA Heracross. I think I'm to the point of desperation where I'm not too concerned about IVs, but I'd prefer that it have at least 3 perfect IVs. I can offer the following Pokemon: Horsea (Dragon Dance/Outrage Note: It may have a 30 HP IV), Skarmory (Whirlwind/Brave Bird), Chansey (Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy), Ferroseed (Leech Seed/Stealth Rock), Shuppet (Destiny Bond), Noibat (Switcheroo), Marill (Aqua Jet), Helioptile, HA Abra, Super Size Pumpkaboo, HA Phantump, HA Nidoran, and Kangaskhan. PM me if interested.
If you'd like I can catch you one from Friend Safari in the ball of your choosing for free ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)