Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 5iv Ditto
I've got a 3x31iv Xerneas and Zygarde (both Hp,Def, and Sp.A) and a shiny nidoran F with 31 Sp.A

Hi, Looking for a shiney Eevee , 5IV ( Not Atk, i want a Sylveon ) , and i would like to choose his name if possible.

I can offer an Yveltal, Mewtwo or something. Thanks

Does anyone want my crummy shiny Nosepass I found while I was looking for a male Sigilyph to breed Whirlwind onto a Skarmory?

So, I'm doing a 3 for 1 trade (my 3 for a Jirachi), and had a question: when should the other guy trade over the Jirachi? Obviously, I don't want to trade him my 3 and he just run off, but I doubt he'd be willing to trade it over for the first mon. Should I get him to give me collateral or what?

So, I'm doing a 3 for 1 trade (my 3 for a Jirachi), and had a question: when should the other guy trade over the Jirachi? Obviously, I don't want to trade him my 3 and he just run off, but I doubt he'd be willing to trade it over for the first mon. Should I get him to give me collateral or what?
Do it on the 2nd one id say

Well if you trust the guy then have him give you it on the last trade. If not, yeah I guess some form of collateral works

Last edited:
Depending on what you're trading for it, I'd say on the second or third pokemon. Congrats on the Jirachi btw, I love that thing ._.

Evening everyone, looking to do a straight swap on a megastone (my last one to complete the set)

I'm looking for Houndoomite and will be offering my Mewtwonite X or Blazikenite.

I'm gonna start some breeding soon, so some spitbacks or even possibly 5IVs may crop up some time later ;)

I bred a nice 31/x/31/31/31 Smeargle, but after keeping it in my party for awhile (for sketching moves and such) it has leveled up to level 30.
Question: If I EV train this pokemon now and then use it in Wi-Fi battles at level 50, will it still gain 100% of those stat boosts from the EVs, or will my EV training be less effective because I EV trained at level 30? Any ideas?
Thanks for reading, sorry if this question was a little too long.

I bred a nice 31/x/31/31/31 Smeargle, but after keeping it in my party for awhile (for sketching moves and such) it has leveled up to level 30.
Question: If I EV train this pokemon now and then use it in Wi-Fi battles at level 50, will it still gain 100% of those stat boosts from the EVs, or will my EV training be less effective because I EV trained at level 30? Any ideas?
Thanks for reading, sorry if this question was a little too long.
It'll still be the exact same regardless of when you train it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)