Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for the following
- x1 Kelpsy Berry
- Flawless Relaxed or Sassy Chlorphyl Bulbasaur w/Giga Drain
- Flawless Bold Mummy Yamamask

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, thats the thing. No one would create a fake GAMESTP Celebi when they can just get one from Pokecheck right? Right?! D=
There's no way to determine legitimacy especially to that degree. If you're so worried about it why didn't you ask before you traded or just throw it in the "Ew" box in your PC and be done with it, lol. Since it wasn't ever truly distributed I wouldn't be trying to trade it around here anyway if it was me.

I wouldn't trade it around if I were you, might end up in the Wi-Fi blacklist for re-distributing hacked pokemon. I still don't think it's legit because of the ID number.
ID Number has nothing to do with it, that is the ID number of the Gamestop Celebi. It just wasn't officially distributed at all.

Something weird happened, I breed a male Sneasel in Quick Ball that I got from a trade with a Ditto and the eggs I got were in generic Poke Ball. How is this possible?

I know this is early but as of tomarrow I will be offering cloning services in return for: Copies of cloned moms. Or battle its. Or dex fillers. Just wanted to tell everyone in case they wanted to ask for help early. Thank you for reading this.

Something weird happened, I breed a male Sneasel in Quick Ball that I got from a trade with a Ditto and the eggs I got were in generic Poke Ball. How is this possible?
Balls only get passed down from the mother, not the father.

There's no way to determine legitimacy especially to that degree. If you're so worried about it why didn't you ask before you traded or just throw it in the "Ew" box in your PC and be done with it, lol. Since it wasn't ever truly distributed I wouldn't be trying to trade it around here anyway if it was me.
I'm worried because i dont have the luxury of easy getting any pokemon i want form old games. As someone with only access to X&Y, getting these legends is important to me. And outside smogon i get fakes after fakes. I dont have a "Ew" box anymore, i have a "Fake!" box... But i guess i dont need to trade him here. Thanks for the advice.

WOOAH
Is there a pokecheck for X and Y?
Man,we can get any pokemon from there!
Isnt it wrong tho ?
Yes it's wrong, but if I were to use it I wouldn't care what anyone thought of it. There is no pokecheck for X and Y yet, but if you can see what they wrote in bold they've hacked the 3DS, which means we'll probably have one for gen 6 soon.

I just hatched a 31/0/30/30/30/30 HP Fighting Litwick and since I'm Keeping it, I'll trade my Current Lv.100 Chandelure Male 31/5,6/30/30/30/30 Flash Fire, HP Fighting EV: 6hp, 252 sp.atk, 252 spe

LF Dusk Stone AND one of the following HP pokemon, level does not matter
Most wanted
Eevee
Timid HA 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Magnemite Modest Magnet Pull 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Houndour Timid FLash Fire 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice with Destiny Bond if possible

Meh but wanted :3
HP Ice Female Timid NON HA Eevee
HP Fire Female Timid Protean Froakie
HP Fire Female Bold Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain

Last edited:
Yes it's wrong, but if I were to use it I wouldn't care what anyone thought of it. There is no pokecheck for X and Y yet, but if you can see what they wrote in bold they've hacked the 3DS, which means we'll probably have one for gen 6 soon.
WoAoaOaOAH and people still hatch hours and houurs of masuda method mons with this ?
But anyways,is there any pokemon that either learns or egg moves that has both AROMATHERAPY OR HEAL BELLS and WISH ?

And whats Healing wish do ? Chansey learns it

WoAoaOaOAH and people still hatch hours and houurs of masuda method mons with this ?
But anyways,is there any pokemon that either learns or egg moves that has both AROMATHERAPY OR HEAL BELLS and WISH ?

Healing wish KO's yourself and fully restores the next thing you switch in.

To some people its the only way to get some legit pokemons. Its that or pokegen one from zero. IMO, its better to get a legit from pokecheck...

Bulbapedia says Chansey gets both by chain breeding, but she's not able to pass them down since she's always female and the egg she produces will turn out to be Chansey (or Happiny, not sure).

Well, I think the downside is that you can't trade what you've gotten from Pokecheck here on Smogon, but for battling, as long as the moveset is legal, I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)