Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help this simpleton with PokeBank/Transporter? I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Do you actually have to put the cartridge of, say, Black 2 in the 3DS to transfer your old critters over?

Has anyone tried this with an acekard?

... Not really sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone trade me an Articuno? It's the ONLY pokémon left to finish my Pokédex, and I'll trade back right away. ^^

I'll understand if you guys find it risky to trade a legendary, though.

I can also send my Moltres if anyone need to fill it in the Pokédex.

Thanks!

LF pokebanked RNGed but non hacked

Eevee - Bold - Anticipation - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hyper Voice and Heal Bell
Timburr - Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Mach Punch Thanks to Gonzo206 for the Timburr =)
Scizor - Adamant - Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Bug Bite, Knock Off, Super Power

Offering multiple 'mon and/or Items from my thread for each!

Would anyone be able to trade me a female Prankster Liepard/Purrloin in a Luxury Ball? (Or if you have a Liepard Safari, that'd work too.) IVs and nature don't matter, as I will be breeding it.
I can offer a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Anticipation Eevee with Wish/Yawn in return.

... Not really sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone trade me an Articuno? It's the ONLY pokémon left to finish my Pokédex, and I'll trade back right away. ^^

I'll understand if you guys find it risky to trade a legendary, though.

I can also send my Moltres if anyone need to fill it in the Pokédex.

Thanks!
I've got you covered
Adding you now :]

Can someone help this simpleton with PokeBank/Transporter? I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Do you actually have to put the cartridge of, say, Black 2 in the 3DS to transfer your old critters over?

Has anyone tried this with an acekard?
yep, and they need to be on the 1st box at the pc

fat Gonzo206 said:
No they do not, those tutor moves are not counted as egg moves.

EDIT:
I transfered over 20+ shiny male Adamant Guts Timburr with Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Knock Off, and Ice Punch. They are all 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
I also have some shiny male Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch, Knock Off and Stealth Rock. They are also 31/31/31/X/31/31 and RNG abused by me.
Seeing as some people don't have access to any 5th gen games/don't know how to RNG abuse I am giving them away for free. Let me know if you would like any of them.

I'm also willing to do breeding projects in 5th gen in exchange for Pokemon Y mega stones.
Could I possibly have a Timburr?

Need Poison heal careful shroomish with drain punch. If you have it PM me also looking for tyranitarite have aggronite for trade :)

Can anyone give me a female HA Elgyem, or Beheeyem, I would really appreciate it. I'm not worried about ivs or natures.

Ive got a

Entei
Cherish Ball
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
With extreme speed, stone edge, flare blitz and sacred fire for trade I would like a timid HP ice eevee or HP fire eevee (hp fire should have hidden ability)

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW SHINY Marowak (legit) non-competitive
NEW SHINY Ninetails (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Nidoran with Hustle (male)
Relaxed Bronzor with Levitate
Bold Lileep with Storm Drain and recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move

(any dittos with more than 3IVs are also appreciated)
Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

I need to trade to evolve my haunter, kadabra, and machoke
I'm also looking for the starters for gens 1-3 (except for charmander and torchic. I already got those). I would love a cindaquil if anyone has any.

Just send me a message on the forums with your friend code if you can help me out

I'm also looking for the starters for gens 1-3 (except for charmander and torchic. I already got those). I would love a cindaquil if anyone has any.

Just send me a message on the forums with your friend code if you can help me out

add me I can help you 3711-7428-7401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)