Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find a female DW Druddigon on Black 2/White 2. Gotta raise a perfect one give it some tutor moves before I send it over to Poke Bank. I've got a few perfect Pokemon or shines to give.

ALRIGHT GUYS! Only 10 left... Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 1 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part
ALRIGHT GUYS! Only 10 left... Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 1 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about

Virizion
Terrakion
Zekrom
Raikou
Tornadus
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Entei(GAMESTP)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one. ALSO: If your FC and IGN are NOT in your sig, please include them in the reply
Can i please have your Raikou i was never able to get him anywhere

Looking for someone who can clone Lefties, need 2-3. I have spitbacks or can do a breeding project on XY, or BW if you require tutor moves. Must have a trade thread.

ALRIGHT GUYS! Only 10 left... Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 1 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about

Virizion
Terrakion
Zekrom
Raikou
Tornadus
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Entei(GAMESTP)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one. ALSO: If your FC and IGN are NOT in your sig, please include them in the reply
Entei(GAMESTP)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Someone to catch me a female Charmeleon with Solar Power in a Repeat Ball (or a Charmeleon Friend Safari)

FT: Any 6 IV Pokemon from my thread!

Last edited:

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos Bred Pokemon :)

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn

PM me offers :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
]

I have a 4IV female solar power charmander in a repeat ball that I'd be happy to just give you. =)
=O you're the best! Are you sure there's nothing you want in return? Those 6 IVs in my thread have just been sitting there forever, I'd be more than willing to part with one. What's your FC and IGN?

Can anyone help me out with y stones(mewtwo, heracross, houndoom and aggron), I can breed one Kalos/Friend safari Pokemon for one stone.

Last edited:
when your breeding, when you get the egg does it go into whatever pokeball is first in your bag? Id try it out myself to check but im playing white 2 right now so figured id just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)