Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm using him with a choice scarf, so I need him to be outspeeding :/ Sorry friend.
Ok, sure, makes sense. However, I just realized I have the Sableye you need! Would you trade one of your Male Meditite for it?

EDIT: Actually, could you make that a female?

Ok, sure, makes sense. However, I just realized I have the Sableye you need! Would you trade one of your Male Meditite for it?

y

sure buddy, just send me a request, i'm on right now

FT: Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
2 male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
NEW Female 5IV Jolly Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
Jolly Archen (defog egg move optional)
NEW Bold Trace Porygon
NEW Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Tatertot

Hey everyone, I'm going to start working on a Torchic with interesting egg moves to add to my thread soon. I know many of these moves are very situational, and probably not useful 90% of the time, but I like to offer a variety anyway. Which 4 of these 5 should I add? (or a better way of asking: which of the 5 is the least useful competitively and should be nixed?)

-Baton Pass
-Night Slash
-Counter
-Endure
-Reversal

Hey everyone, I'm going to start working on a Torchic with interesting egg moves to add to my thread soon. I know many of these moves are very situational, and probably not useful 90% of the time, but I like to offer a variety anyway. Which 4 of these 5 should I add? (or a better way of asking: which of the 5 is the least useful competitively and should be nixed?)

-Baton Pass
-Night Slash
-Counter
-Endure
-Reversal
get rid of counter.

Tatertot

Well night slash IIRC is a tm or if it's not shadow claw (gets about the same if not better coverage) so do the other 4
get rid of counter.
Thanks for the opinions, I believe I'm going to get rid of counter, since Night Slash isn't a TM and I've always had a preference for it. Of course, a lot of this is a moot point because whoever orders this Torchic will probably end up deleting most if not all these moves anyway :P

FT: Ditto sassy japan 6Iv.

Lf: Shiny lando therian 5-6iv with stealth rock if possible. But all offers welcome. (I just got ditto in a trade on gamefaqs and checked serribi iv calc its legit 31/31/31/31/31/31

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
FT: Ditto sassy japan 6Iv.

Lf: Shiny lando therian 5-6iv with stealth rock if possible. But all offers welcome. (I just got ditto in a trade on gamefaqs and checked serribi iv calc its legit 31/31/31/31/31/31
... how is that in any way conclusive towards its legitimacy?

Shiny Pokes I am looking to trade:
Ralts - Timid - Trace - 31/x/x/31/31/31 - Female (Luxury Ball)
Ralts - Timid - Trace - 31/x/31/x/31/31 - Female (Luxury Ball)
Rotom - Modest - x/x/31/31/31/31

Both are Kalos bred, and not cloned (I am the OT)

I am looking for offers for each. I am only interested in 100% uncloned, and Kalos bred 4-5IV shinies.

Looking for a Magic Guard, Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

I can offer copious spitbacks, PPups, battle items and a 4IV Ditto (Kalos).

PM.

ok have a couple mons for trade:

Shiny Bunnelby
OT: me :)
31/31/31/xx/31/01
Adamant ~ Male ~ Huge Power
Egg Move:
Spikes

Shiny Scizor
OT: Gonzo (love you Gonzo)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Adamant ~ Male ~ Technician
Egg Moves:
Bug Bite
Super Power
Knock Off
Defog

Shiny Totodile
OT Me :)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant ~ Male ~ Torrent
Egg Moves:
Ice Punch
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Aqua Jet

If anyone is interested in these, I am interested in other competitive shinies, Good Hidden Power mons, or mons with useful transfer moves. Please PM me if interested.

On a different note, I am looking for a couple specific things, if anyone happens to have these:

Adamant perfect Golurk with Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Stealth Rock/Drain Punch
Hidden Power Fighting/Fire Modest Porygon
Hidden Power Fire Magnemite

These arent necessary to get a trade for,the above mons, however they will almost guarantee one

I've got a box full of 5IV perfect Roselias in Friend Balls.
Timid/Natural Cure
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis

Looking for Lucky Egg, Leftovers, Battle Maison items, PP Max (or multiple PP Ups), other 5-6 Iv pokemon.
If you got a female, I can trade leftovers or maison items for it, just name what you still need :)

I was given a large number of Pokemon back when hg/ss first came out that to the best of my knowledge were mostly all 5 or 6IVs, he was fairly regular here. I am unsure on the redistribution rights of these Pokemon how would I found that out. Would it be ill advised to blindly offer them up for some pokes that I want. I was looking for a Meloetta and Shaymin just for personal enjoyment, not competitive purposes, and was wondering if anyone could oblige.

FC: 3840 - 6577 - 5247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)