Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any HA Female Froakie Spitbacks? preferably with 31/x/31/x/31/x, that aren't in a Pokéball (Luxury, Net, Dusk, and Dive Ball preferred)

Nope. I recommend grass knot Greninja. As it will KO another Greninja lead. But watch out for the Focus Sash.
Any opinions on toxic spikes? only egg move that looked decent too me (though im not much of a battler and my knowledge on moves is probably not great) but i already have a 5iv protean timid froakie and dont want to start over to work it in lol

Looking for 1 Kalos breed Foreign Charmander Male Blaze adamant/jolly 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Ditto 0/0/0/0/0/0 gen, ability and nature does not matter as long as its not hacked, would be great if it foreign, but its not needed
Kyurem timid or jolly, legit RNG wih 5-6 Iv's
^

Any opinions on toxic spikes? only egg move that looked decent too me (though im not much of a battler and my knowledge on moves is probably not great) but i already have a 5iv protean timid froakie and dont want to start over to work it in lol
I would breed it on to it just in case my HP Fire Modest Shiny one has it, but it depends on your playstyle for the team, but since egg moves can be relearned it's always good to have it just incase you want to change the moveset for a different strategy or at least that's how I look at it

I personally don't recommend it because Greninja doesn't have enough hp to set up hazards. You want him to dish out constant damage without taking a hit. My personal preference for a Greninja move set is hydro pump, ice beam, grass knot, and u-turn. Ive seen some other interesting sets as well. Its all down to preference.

Does anyone have a Scyther with bug bite?
I don't care about ivs and natures.

I'll trade over a Feebas with mirror coat, hypnosis,dragon pulse, and haze

FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
2 male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
NEW Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Bold Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
NEW Calm Chanset with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

Lf shiny protean greninja. Can be naive, timid or jolly (if he has shadow sneak.)Willing to trade items if need be or pokemon.
Edit: I could do modest too

I personally don't recommend it because Greninja doesn't have enough hp to set up hazards. You want him to dish out constant damage without taking a hit. My personal preference for a Greninja move set is hydro pump, ice beam, grass knot, and u-turn. Ive seen some other interesting sets as well. Its all down to preference.
hmm i think i might use that move set, im gunna replace hydro pump with hydro cannon though. Thank you sir you've been a lot of help. What are the advantages of u-turn? I haven't used a pokemon with that attack yet though from what i see on here people tend to like it.

hmm i think i might use that move set, im gunna replace hydro pump with hydro cannon though. Thank you sir you've been a lot of help. What are the advantages of u-turn? I haven't used a pokemon with that attack yet though from what i see on here people tend to like it.
It allows for Greninja to get damage in while switching out against bulkier mons, and maybe switch into a tank or at least that's the only reason I see but for that I would rather have it be a Mixed Sweeper

oooh boy. well, hydro cannon is terrible. being forced to waste a turn sitting around is no where near worth the trade.

u-turn allows you to end your turn in an advantageous position.

example
your pokemon is weak to their pokemon, if you u-turn you end up switching in a guy who is strong against whomever they have out.

the main difference between just switching is due to, dealing some damage (breaks focus sashes and such), and if they do a trainer switch in an attempt to get in an superior position over you, your move will go off after they switch. Allowing you to maintain momentum and still ending up with the advantage

ohh ok so its kind of like volt switch?
same functional move, except bug type, and physical. sorta superior in that no pokemon is immune to it

oooh boy. well, hydro cannon is terrible. being forced to waste a turn sitting around is no where near worth the trade.

u-turn allows you to end your turn in an advantageous position.

example
your pokemon is weak to their pokemon, if you u-turn you end up switching in a guy who is strong against whomever they have out.

the main difference between just switching is due to, dealing some damage (breaks focus sashes and such), and if they do a trainer switch in an attempt to get in an superior position over you, your move will go off after they switch. Allowing you to maintain momentum and still ending up with the advantage

same functional move, except bug type, and physical. sorta superior in that no pokemon is immune to it
oh dear, yeah i was just lookin at grenninjas move set, i only noticed it was more powerful and accurate didnt know it took a turn to charge lol yeah hydro pump it is

oh dear, yeah i was just lookin at grenninjas move set, i only noticed it was more powerful and accurate didnt know it took a turn to charge lol yeah hydro pump it is
it doesnt take a turn to charge it takes a turn to cool down like hyper beam

Would anyone happen to have a Mienfoo or Mienshao with the move Knock Off? Don't care at all about IVs/Nature/Ability, I would simply like one with that move. I don't have a huge stock from which to trade, but I could offer some 4IV Shellders with Rapid Spin, or a 4IV Skarmory with Stealth Rock; aside from that everything I have is pretty random.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)