Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make and get a battle or two with a Volt-Turn team before Genesect potentially leaves us tomorrow. Right now, I have a Landorus-T, Rotom-W, Genesect, Diggersby, and a Smeargle to set up rocks and Sticky Web. Who would be a great member to the team? Was thinking about Thundurus-I.

I want to make and get a battle or two with a Volt-Turn team before Genesect potentially leaves us tomorrow. Right now, I have a Landorus-T, Rotom-W, Genesect, Diggersby, and a Smeargle to set up rocks and Sticky Web. Who would be a great member to the team? Was thinking about Thundurus-I.
Thundurus makes your team too Ice weak, I think. What about mega Manectric?

Is there anyone willing to trade me OU legendaries (Heatran, Cresselia, Suicune, Kyurem, etc.) in exchange for Kalos-bred pokemon? Its pretty hard to find someone who has good OU legendaries for trade who doesn't already have every useful breedable pokemon.
I dont have the super super popular ones like heatran but i have a good selection and im fair when it comes to trading

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a perfect 5IV-6IV compound eye Icy Snow Vavillion! Nicknameable prefured!

I have a perfect 5IV Egg Move, Sturdy, Shiny Kalos Bred Steelix to trade for one!

So I am breeding eevees and I have a Bold Female HA eevee in the daycare w/o egg moves holding the everstone and I have a male one with 4 egg moves w/ the Destiny Knot, when I hatched the egg the baby didn't have the egg moves, how come?

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

ALSO: Looking for a 4/5IV Protean Froakie, the IVs do not matter.

Working on breeding a noivern. gonna be the first time I go for a specific ball.

Suggestions? (also have no idea how to link the ball icons a little googling although i know i've seen people put htem in here)

EDIT: help found, thanks all :-)
Can anyone give me a hand? I need to trade/trade back to evolve my Gurdurr. pm me if you can help out and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have 5 flawless modest rotoms...lookin for lefties, x megastones, 5iv pokes I dont have, ha females in cool balls, and bp items. Pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)