Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you actually wait about 30 mins? Got to finish watching The Walking Dead :]
Hahah, you as well?

do the characteristics of the pokemon mean anything?
Yes. They indicate which of your pokemon's IVs are the best, or in the case of multiple IVs being equally the best, a random phrase will be selected. Different phrases exist for different stats and I believe about five phrases exist for each stat for different points of the stat (such as one could represent an IV of 31, 26, 21, 16, 11, or 6, another could represent an IV of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, or 0, etc.).

These phrases can be useful as a quick way to check if your pokemon may have one or more perfect IVs. For example, if a pokemon is "Strong Willed", it is guaranteed to not have a 31 IV in any stat.

FT: Timid Keldeo
Level 38 Evs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/6 Sp. Def
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/x/31 (HP Ghost)

LF: Calm/Timid Heatran that knows stealth rocks
Hasty shiny event Genesect
Adamant Terrakion

FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
Male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)

Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Bold Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move
NEW Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit
NEW Careful Larvitar with Pursuit and Stealth Rock egg moves
NEW Adamant Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Jolly Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Bold Duskull with Pain Split egg move (Destiny Bond and Memento egg moves optional)

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

(I have a pretty substancial catalog of competitive Pokemon, so breeding requests are accepted as well, PM for details)

Last edited:
Hahah, you as well?

Yes. They indicate which of your pokemon's IVs are the best, or in the case of multiple IVs being equally the best, a random phrase will be selected. Different phrases exist for different stats and I believe about five phrases exist for each stat for different points of the stat (such as one could represent an IV of 31, 26, 21, 16, 11, or 6, another could represent an IV of 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5, or 0, etc.).

These phrases can be useful as a quick way to check if your pokemon may have one or more perfect IVs. For example, if a pokemon is "Strong Willed", it is guaranteed to not have a 31 IV in any stat.
Yep :]

Also slash, I still have the same jirachi you do, so I can clone it and trade it to you and then clone the manaphy :]

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
LF: Shiny Brave Flawless Escavalier at least 31/31/31/x/31/x at minimum with drill run megahorn and knock off, have lots to offer including shiny max ivs timid heatran with hp ice and stealth rock

does anyone have a non-USA 6IV male pokemon that's in the field egg group? I'd be willing to trade a 5IV swinub with egg moves: icicle spear, icicle crash, stealth rock and freeze dry (naughty, naive, or adamant nature). I can also offer a Jolly/bold 5IV buneary with the egg moves: cosmic power, switcheroo, encore, and Ice Punch. Finally, I can offer a 5IV timid zorua with egg move snatch.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Shiny 6iv entei, shiny conkeldur 6iv with knockoff nd ice punch looking for 6gen shinies wats ya offer?

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
FT: Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
Male 5IV Timid Synchronize Abra
Male 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
4 (2)Female (2)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
Male 5IV Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar with Fake Out and Thunder Punch egg moves
LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Jolly Archen with Head Smash and Knock off egg moves (defog egg move optional)
Bold Water Absorb Jellicent with Recover egg move (pain split optional)
Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy or Heal Bell egg move
NEW Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch and Pursuit
NEW Careful Larvitar with Pursuit and Stealth Rock egg moves
NEW Adamant Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Jolly Larvitar with Pursuit and Dragon Dance egg moves
NEW Bold Duskull with Pain Split egg move (Destiny Bond and Memento egg moves optional)

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

(I have a pretty substancial catalog of competitive Pokemon, so breeding requests are accepted as well, PM for details)
5iv bold chansey with spdef missin w/ aromatherapy for chimchar?

Putting these babies up for trade:
  • Shiny Ralts: Modest [Trace], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Female | Moves: Hyper Voice, Signal Beam, Disable, Mean Look
  • Shiny Timburr: Adamant [Guts], 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Male | Moves: Knock Off, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Both RNG bred by myself and can be nicknamed. I'm looking for 5 IV males with 3-4 egg moves and 5 IV females in special Poke Balls. Thanks! :)

looking for a shiny mareep and a shiny petill(hp fire). Offering a shiny genesect or any legendary or shiny from my thread

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I highly doubt it but I think its worth a try.

Looking for a 5IV Modest Yveltal (31-x-31-31-31-31), trading a 5IV Timid Yveltal (31-x-31-31-31-31) (JPN though)

The Modest Yveltal can be in any language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)