Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone who has a shiny or non-shiny Naive Tornadus with every stat flawless in 5th gen. Must have a trade thread. Ask what you want, I may have it or do a BP/CP in 4th-6th gen.

Anyone have a brave/adamant timburr with egg move mach punch and drain punch. Ice punch would be nice as a tutor move but not required. Im willing to trade multiple 5 iv pokemon for just this one. I can give you a 5 iv marill huge powr and a 5 iv marvel scale dratini with e speed and i have plenty of 4 iv pokemon that if you ask me ill probable have

Looking for dive ball HA Froakie. IVs dont really matter but HP-Def-SpDef would be nice (for HP Fire).

Also looking for anyone with the TSV of 735 to hatch a shiny Mawhile in a Love Ball.

CMT for both, and in general! Just added HP Fire Bulbasaur.
Will you take a frogadier from a friend safari

Anyone have a brave/adamant timburr with egg move mach punch and drain punch. Ice punch would be nice as a tutor move but not required. Im willing to trade multiple 5 iv pokemon for just this one. I can give you a 5 iv marill huge powr and a 5 iv marvel scale dratini with e speed and i have plenty of 4 iv pokemon that if you ask me ill probable have
I have a couple with 2 ivs if you want one

My question got ignored last time, hopefully someone can answer it. Will Pokecheck still work on Gen 4 and 5 games even after Nintendo shuts off the Wi-Fi servers on May 20? I figure since the games are connecting to a totally different server then they would still work, but some clarification would be nice.

Have the following shiny pokemon up for trade, taking gen 6 shinies only:

Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noivern (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Adamant Aegislash w/ Japanese name (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Shiny Protean Timid Greninja (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Shiny Huge Power Adamant Diggersby (31/26/31/xx/31/31)
Shiny Sturdy Relaxed Carbink (31/31/31/31/31/xx)
Shiny male Moxie Timid Litleo (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Okay so I'm coming home this weekend and I'll FINALLY be able to trade some pokemon! I am looking for a TIMID 5IV Floette. Does NOT have to be shiny. So if anyone has a spare one they could trade me, that would be SUPERB. Thank you :) message me directly for offers ECT as I don't check through comments too often and I may miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)