Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Steel friend safari with Excadrill or an Excadrill/Drilbur with Mold Breaker.

Don't mind about IVs or nature, I can breed that myself no problem.

I have an awesome, Kalos Bred, Competitive Cat Themed Team that I am putting up for trade. What I am really looking for is BP for them, 440 BP to be exact.
They have an awesome Egg Move pool, all have nearly perfect IVs, perfect natures/hidden abilities ect. I only build competitive, Rated Battle, species themed teams and this one turned out to be VERY fun, but not quite powerful enough to keep in my collection. They would make an incredible in-game team, free battle or even great parents for breeding. With as many teams as I build I need a ton of BP and don't have the time to farm it all. (currently working on a Plant/Sun team that needs BP items). Here is the list below:
They are all in Premier Balls, and they are all Kalos Bred/Nicknameable, EV Trained/Lvl 50+ Battle Ready and half Male, half Female.

Persian - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Technician - Slash, Fake Out, Assurance, Hone Claws - Female
Luxray - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Intimidate - Crunch, Ice Fang, Giga Impact, Wild Charge - Female
Purugly - 31-31-31-31-31-31 - Adamant/Thick Fat - Fake Out, Play Rough, Quick Attack, Wake-Up Slap - Female
Liepard - 31-31-31-xx-31-31 - Adamant/Prankster - Fake out, U-Turn, Torment, Night Slash - Male
Pyroar - 31-xx-31-31-xx-31 - Timid/Rivalry - Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Hyper Voice, Flamethrower - Male
Meowstic - 31-31-31-31-31-31 - Impish/Prankster - Yawn, Swagger, Fake Out, Thunder Wave - Male
Ill take the pyroar
And the luxray for 3 bp items

For Trade:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
5 IV Flawless Modest Rotom
5 IV Flawless Jolly Poison Heal/Effect Spore Shroomish with Bullet Seed
5 IV Flawless Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan
5 IV Flawless Modest Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy
5 IV Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar
5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
5 IV Flawless Impish Natural Cure/Frisk Phantump (also have a 6 IV Natural Cure one)
4 IV Flawless Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick
BP Items
Lucky Eggs

Looking for:
5 IV Flawless Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off and Sucker Punch
5 IV Flawless Adamant Technician Scyther with Bug Bite, Knock Off and Super Power
Competitive Pokébank Legends (mainly Heatran, Thundurus-I and Landorus) - Will trade 2 or 3 of my pokés for them, depending on the offer (can be RNG'd and/or cloned, but please no hack)
Competitively Breed HP pokés (like HP Grass/Fire Froakie and HP Ice/Grass Rotom) - Will normally trade 2 pokés or 1 poké and an item for them
5 IV Flawless Modest/Calm/Bold Anticipation Eevee with Hyper Voice
5 IV Flawless Timid Rotom

These are my main wants, but I'm open to offers. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Giving out a free timid shiny 5v noibat to whoever answers this first correctly: which region had the same name of badges in japan and in english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)