Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I'm thinking about replaying through Pokemon Colosseum and get the Johto Female Starters in nice balls and transfer them all the way to 6th gen. So which balls would be great for every one of them (that are available in 3rd gen of course)?

Is Belly-Jet Azumarill and PsychUp Mawile a good doubles combo?

I'm trying to make a Doubles team, but I honestly don't know much about the meta. Even now that I've got those two I have no idea where to go from there.
If you like neat little combos like that, try male Meowstic swagger your own Lum Berry Garchomp into Rock Slide.

So I'm thinking about replaying through Pokemon Colosseum and get the Johto Female Starters in nice balls and transfer them all the way to 6th gen. So which balls would be great for every one of them (that are available in 3rd gen of course)?
Timer ball looks nice on Cyndaquil. Dive Ball Totodile perhaps? No idea for Chikorita :/

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I can get one [:)]
Chikorita - Nest
Cyndaquil - Repeat
Totodile - Dive
Would get my vote :).

I'd prefer great ball on totodile but that's because I'm in the process of breeding some.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
If I can get one [:)]
Chikorita - Nest
Cyndaquil - Repeat
Totodile - Dive
Would get my vote :).
Guess I'm going with Nest for Chikorita and Dive Ball for Totodile then. I don't know why timer is popular for Cyndaquil though maybe I'm missing something there, would like to hear a couple more opinions on the fire starter first.

I'd prefer great ball on totodile but that's because I'm in the process of breeding some.
I also thought about great ball at first but I'm a dive ball fan myself so... let's see if I can beat the game twice before my pokebank expires lol xD

I also thought about great ball at first but I'm a dive ball fan myself so... let's see if I can beat the game twice before my pokebank expires lol xD
If it does let me know, I bought the year pass so I can always grab you a female in a dive ball.

ooking for a non-shiny ralts in a love ball with hp fire and hyper voice. Offering 3 shines or legendaries from my thread for it

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
If it does let me know, I bought the year pass so I can always grab you a female in a dive ball.
Thanks will take on your word :P
Btw I was just checking through my emerald save and surprise! I did catch my (now) female Feraligatr in a Great Ball during my last playthrough :3

Thanks will take on your word :P
Btw I was just checking through my emerald save and surprise! I did catch my (now) female Feraligatr in a Great Ball during my last playthrough :3
I am a woman of my word, but if you got the great, then I can get a dive and breed an extra female if you'd be kind enough to do the same for me or cmt.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
QUICK GIVEAWAY (as a thanks to all those who have given me free Pokés lately).
First 5 PM's can have one (will be clones), posts in this thread will be ignored.

Munchlax
Nickname: Baloo
Male [sorry]
Careful
Thick Fat

31\31\31\14\31\31
- Selfdestruct
- Pursuit
- Curse
- Whirlwind

Edit: 2 spots left.
Edit2: 0 spots left. Thanks to all who responded. :) [and my apologies to those who just missed out :(]

Last edited:
LF: Flawless Tornadus/Mew (especially with defog and stealth rock)/Landorus/Stealth Rock Celebi/Zekrom/Kyurem/Reshiram/Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza/HP ice Zapdos

FT: (all RNGd and flawless) Timid Darkrai, Jolly Deoxys, Modest Dialga, Shiny Scizor with all egg/tutor moves

Looking for male spitback woobats
I can give some scraggy spitbacks with drain punch ice punch and ddance and swinub spitbacks with stealth rock and spitback bagons

LF: Flawless Tornadus/Mew (especially with defog and stealth rock)/Landorus/Stealth Rock Celebi/Zekrom/Kyurem/Reshiram/Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza/HP ice Zapdos

FT: (all RNGd and flawless) Timid Darkrai, Jolly Deoxys, Modest Dialga, Shiny Scizor with all egg/tutor moves
Do you happen to know who rnged the the dialga and the darkrai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)