Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I want Water Spout, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse on Blastoise, is that possible? If so, how do I do that?
Water Spout need to be chained, think the start was from Wailmer, then Remoraid over to Squirtle. Aura Sphere and Dragon pulse come from Clawitzter with them tutored on.

Edit: Shedinja'd

So if I want Water Spout, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse on Blastoise, is that possible? If so, how do I do that?
Yes, it's possible, you just have to breed a female Squirtle with males that have those moves. So for water spout you breed it with a male Octillery who has Water Spout, and for Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse you breed with a Clawitzer. This works if you already have it onto a Squirtle so you can have egg moves from multiple species on one pokemon.
EDIT- double Shedinja'd :P

And would it work the other way round too? I have a Modest Clawitzer with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, and I got a female Wartortle. If I get a female from that, can I use my male Blastoise which I already bred in 4th gen with Water Spout to get those 3 moves on the egg?
yes you can.

edit: just remember to recheck your female squirtle to avoid having it forget its eggmoves, alternatively you can level it up to the point that it would be hard for it to gain a level while in the daycare.

edit: just remember to recheck your female squirtle to avoid having it forget its eggmoves, alternatively you can level it up to the point that it would be hard for it to gain a level while in the daycare.
I believe that if you leave it in the day care then the moves it had when it was left get passed down and not the overwritten ones, but I'm not 100% sure. Of course, you then can't take it out of the day care without losing the ability to pass on those moves.

What I do is pre-level to about evel 15 and then take the parents out after every new move is leaned and move the egg moves to the bottom of the list but this doesnt work with 4 EM.

I believe that if you leave it in the day care then the moves it had when it was left get passed down and not the overwritten ones...
I'm not sure either, I think once the egg move is overwritten by something else, and the egg is generated after that event, then the egg moves don't get passed down.

What I do is pre-level to about evel 15 and then take the parents out after every new move is leaned and move the egg moves to the bottom of the list but this doesnt work with 4 EM.
Same here, it's really frustrating that at early levels, the egg moves get overwritten fairly quickly. This is why I take the long cut by having the parent gain levels in "Le Wow." What guarantees a no-overwritten egg move is if you get your pokemon to a level high enough that it doesn't learn any more moves which is what almost all 4 egg move breeders should do, unless one wants to go over to check each and every time, but it's too tedious in the long run if you plan to pass down all 4 egg moves.
responses in italics

TBH it's probably not worth levelling before you get your final parents since you only need to produce ~20 eggs or so and it's unlikely you'll need to use them as parents again.

Soooo.....can anyone get me a HA Female Crawdunt in a Great Ball from the Friend Safari ? I made a mistake and realized that the one I have is in a Poke Ball (I blame it on school, giving me all that stuff to read, makes my eyes weird. Definitely not from too much Video Games XD) I can give a spitback from my thread if you are willing to wait, or a PentaPerfect Male Huge Power Marill with Egg Moves Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower and in a Dive Ball or Male Jolly Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Crunch and Bullet Punch (only leftovers I got XD)

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking for a good PokeBank Celebi. Let me know if you're interested in any Pokemon in my thread (Link in sig).

Got these Squirtle spitbacks, like to trade them for a female Fennekin, Timid. At least 4IV and in a Repeat Ball. Let me know. :)

Modest | Rain Dish | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | xx
xx | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Aura Sphere | Dragon Pulse | Water Spout
I could probably get you one, but you'll have to wait a little?

I'm looking for an Excadrill Safari. If necessary, I can offer a female Heavy Ball Pineco or a female Love Ball Mareep in exchange for allowing me to add the safari. Only people who have beaten the E4 please, as I need the HA.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Another update of my wants...

Looking for the following spitbacks as females (because of the itty-bitty-pretty balls), and preferably with at least 3 31 IVs:
The following Pokemon listed are on their lowest evolutionary stages.

Note: The ones slashed in blue means it's reserved for others to trade to me next time, or for others to receive from me next time. The one slashed in red simply means it's already taken ^_^

• HA Chespin @ Premier/Luxury/Repeat/Dusk ball
  • HA Bunnelby @ Heal/Ultra ball
  • HA Fletchling @ Premier ball
  • HA Skiddo @ Premier ball
  • HA Pancham @ Premier ball
  • HA Espurr @ Ultra/Dive ball
  • Honedge @ Premier ball
  • HA Swirlix @ Premier/Repeat
  • HA Inkay @ Luxury/Premier/Quick/Nest/Dive/Dusk ball
  • Tough Claws Binacle @ Premier/Heal/Dusk ball
  • Poison Point Skrelp @ Dive/Luxury/Heal ball
  • Clauncher @ Premier/Luxury/Great ball
  • HA Helioptile @ Ultra/Repeat/Premier ball
  • HA Hawlucha in Premier/Luxury/Dusk/Nest ball
  • HA Phantump @ Timer ball
  • HA Pumpkaboo (Super Size preferred) @ Luxury/Dusk/Quick ball
  • HA Bergmite @ Dive/Premier/Quick ball
  • Infiltrator Noibat @ Heal ball
  • HA Froakie in Premier ball
  • HA Charmander @ Dusk ball
  • HA Squirtle @ Heal/Premier/Dive ball
  • HA Gothorita @ Luxury/Premier/Heal ball
  • HA Litwick @ Premier/Luxury/Repeat/Timer ball
  • HA Togepi @ Premier/Great/Luxury ball
  • Aggronite
  • Heracronite
  • Houndoominite
  • Mewtwonite Y
  • A few heart scales
  • A few rare candies

Also looking for someone with a friend safari with Charmeleon.
My offers (most are PokeBank'd)...

• shiny Calm female Level 6 31/x/31/31/31/31 Water Absorb Jellicent @ Heal Ball
  • shiny Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Tornadus @ Dusk Ball
  • shiny Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Thundurus @ Master Ball
  • shiny Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Landorus @ Luxury Ball
  • non-shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Cobalion @ Quick Ball
  • non-shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Virizion @ Dusk Ball
  • shiny Timid HP Grass Heatran @ Premier Ball
  • shiny Timid HP Grass Heatran @ Timer Ball
  • shiny Timid Azelf @ Quick Ball
  • shiny Timid Mesprit @ Repeat Ball
  • x3 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny female Jolly Pinsirs bred from Emerald (with Body Slam & Double-Edge tutor moves, cloned via Emerald Battle Tower cloning glitch)
  • x3 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Jolly Kangaskhans bred from Emerald (with Body Slam tutor move, cloned via Emerald Battle Tower cloning glitch)
  • 31/31/x/31/31/31 & 31/31/31/31/31/x female Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling spitbacks @ Timer Ball (with Tailwind & Snatch egg moves)
  • x2 31/31/31/31/31/x & x2 31/31/x/31/31/31 female Modest Protean Froakie spitbacks @ Luxury Ball (with Toxic Spikes)
  • x1 31/31/x/31/31/31 female Bulletproof Chespin spitback @ Nest Ball (with Spikes, Quick Guard, Curse, & Synthesis egg moves)

VM me for offers, or if you're generous enough =3
Try visiting http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#celadon_garden&server=irc.synirc.net if I'm online...makes it easier to chat there than by VMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)