Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for new page.

Want (no RNG or clones plz):

3-5 IV competitive pokes
(preferable 5 IV but if interesting will accept 3/4 IV)

Have (all Kalos breed, no clones):

Adamant | Guts | Male

(3) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Adamant | Sturdy | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly | Huge Power | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)

(Lv. 21 cause used in Breeding)

Bump for new page.
Copycat

Edit: have
31/x/31/31/31/31 calm rotom
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold anticipation Eevee with yawn, wish, stored power, and endure
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant torrent mudkip with Avalanche
31x/31/31/31/31 drought modest vulpix with hypnosis
Also have a hex 31 vulpix with flash fire

Interested in your first two.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What Legendary should i RNG from the Sinjoh Ruins Event between Palkia/Dialga/Giratina? and with what Nature/spread? any help regarding this matter would be really appreciated.

Ralts (F) - Modest - Trace - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [3368]
1Ralts (M) - Modest - Trace - 31.23.31.31.31.31 [1416]
Ralts (F) - Modest - Trace - 31.28.31.31.31.31 [1442]
Ralts (M) - Modest - Trace - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [0949]
Scyther (F) - Adamant - Swarm - 31.31.31.11.31.31 [0301]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.21.31.31 [2794]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.10.31.31 [2956]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.30.31.31 [0824]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.11.31.31 [3647]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.00.31.31 [0286]
Scyther (F) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.00.31.31 [0812]
Scyther (M) - Adamant - Technician - 31.31.31.11.31.31 [1017]
Still looking for thos TSV =P

What Legendary should i RNG from the Sinjoh Ruins Event between Palkia/Dialga/Giratina? and with what Nature/spread? any help regarding this matter would be really appreciated.
I think the pokemon you RNG is based on preference, I think all three pokemon appeared during the last held wifi tournament in black and white, so I expect it would be true for this gen as well.

According to the bw analysis (I'm not sure if there are xy analysis worth noting at this point), Palkia seems to benefit from Hasty/ aka mixed, 6IV, or Timid 5IV except atk; Giratina sports a defensive set so your best bet is to go for Impish/Careful/or Bold natures; Dialga is a mixture of the two, it can run Modest/Quiet or Careful.

Please refer Here for details regarding the sets. :)

One strategy people use is the protect earthquake or you can have a flying pokemon...if you want a couple tips pm me I guess I mean I have done a couple double battles with a sandstorm team...another thing which I like and have seen is someone use swagger on there own lickilicky and have it know own tempo so it got a free plus 2 attack and still was able to attack double battles can be pretty fun to watch considering some of the worst pokemon ever can be made into threats
Whoa those are some pretty interesting combos! That Lickilicky combo and Earthquake combo sounds like it works wonders. What have you noticed in sandstorm teams?

Copycat

Edit: have
31/x/31/31/31/31 calm rotom
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold anticipation Eevee with yawn, wish, stored power, and endure
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant torrent mudkip with Avalanche
31x/31/31/31/31 drought modest vulpix with hypnosis
Also have a hex 31 vulpix with flash fire

Interested in your first two.
I have all of those (tho a Calm and Timid Ninetales).

Got anything else, or any neat 3-4IV spitbacks?

Whoa those are some pretty interesting combos! That Lickilicky combo and Earthquake combo sounds like it works wonders. What have you noticed in sandstorm teams?
I've seen people use smack down with mega aerodactyl (if needed) and then follow up with an earthquake from garchomp. Works pretty well

There broken and I use them excadrill was in ubers because of that
I believe it was BECAUSE of Sandstorm teams that Excadrill got booted to Ubers.

In any case, Sandstorm teams aren't too bad. They're a strategy, like any other. And like any other strategy, it has it's weaknesses. Just so long as Excadrill isn't ont he team, you should be fine.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I think the pokemon you RNG is based on preference, I think all three pokemon appeared during the last held wifi tournament in black and white, so I expect it would be true for this gen as well.

According to the bw analysis (I'm not sure if there are xy analysis worth noting at this point), Palkia seems to benefit from Hasty/ aka mixed, 6IV, or Timid 5IV except atk; Giratina sports a defensive set so your best bet is to go for Impish/Careful/or Bold natures; Dialga is a mixture of the two, it can run Modest/Quiet or Careful.

Please refer Here for details regarding the sets. :)
Yeah, there are XY analysis for them, but still i can't decide which one should i RNG since you reminded me of their individual benefits over each other and yeah, i'm in a indecision loop right now. >_>

Thank you anyways!

EDIT: After some thinking i decided to RNG Dialga, but there are so many possibilities with that thing... that i can't decide which nature should i RNG it.

In any case, Sandstorm teams aren't too bad. They're a strategy, like any other. And like any other strategy, it has it's weaknesses. Just so long as Excadrill isn't ont he team, you should be fine.
What makes Excadrill broken? I don't know much about doubles.

Yeah I'm that guy that uses that pokemon hahahahaha

Yeah I bet they are.

Smack down and mega Aerodactyl huh? That sounds like a really good combo, I'll be sure to keep that in mnd, thanks for the input.
I feel like I should say this, though. These are incredibly baseline and simple Doubles strategies. The Earthquake/Flying-type thing? That's arguably the MOST basic one, from the very first days of Double Battling.

If you want to know some of the more complex ones, I'd suggest looking into the Doubles corners.

If it has sandveil it ouspeeds everything in sandstorm and with amazing attack and earthquake and rock moves in sandstorm boom it wrecks through on a focus sash and boom it will take at least two pokemon with it

Oh, and I'll answer that question.

It's because of Excadrill's two abilities. Sand Force and Sand Rush. Mostly Sand Rush though.

Sand Rush doubles a Pokemon's speed in Sandstorm weather. Now Excadrill already has a pretty high Speed stat. In Sandstorm, it just shoots through the F***ING ROOF. And with complete investment in Attack...*cough*.

Also, he has Rapid Spin. So goodbye entry hazards.

Yeah, there are XY analysis for them, but still i can't decide which one should i RNG since you reminded me of their individual benefits over each other and yeah, i'm in a indecision loop right now. >_>

Thank you anyways!

EDIT: After some thinking i decided to RNG Dialga, but there are so many possibilities with that thing... that i can't decide which nature should i RNG it.
Oh, sorry for reminding you of the benefits of each then :/, but I assume you're able to restart your game to RNG another one so I've put all the sets for each. I usually go for the nature that caters several different sets, like for example Palkia's BW set relies more on Hasty, so I'd go for Hasty as opposed to the limitations of Timid. You may want to consider that, but if you're the type who restarts games over and over to get everything, it doesn't matter really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)