Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will be capturing these, but I don't know which natures they can use.

Defiant | Male

Defiant | Male

Sheer Force | Male

I already have:
Tornadus Timid HP Ice
Tornadus Jolly

Thundurus Modest HP Flying
Thundurus Timid HP Ice

Landorus Jolly
Landorus Naive HP Ice

All of these have normal abilities.

You might want to specify which gen you are looking for, like 90% of Smogon is now only interested in 6th gen stuff. Are you able to use Pokécheck?
I've been playing around with Defiant Thundurus and it's pretty amazing. You might want to get an Adamant/Jolly one and teach it Super Power and Knock Off before you transfer it, since they're tutor moves. Don't see many of them around so they might be somewhat rare :]

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since Jolteon cant taake a hit anyways, what is the lowest def iv that is considered viable?
Are you breeding one for yourself or to trade?
If you're looking to trade it, then 31 (or 30 for certain Hidden Powers). If for yourself, then whatever you can get that you're happy to call finished.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Since Jolteon cant taake a hit anyways, what is the lowest def iv that is considered viable?
For personal use, I would probably say that any defense value is okay since it's not like Jolteon is going to survive any attacks with 65/60 physical bulk. If you want to trade it then you'll probably want it as high as possible since people only generally trade for flawless Pokemon

It's f
For personal use, I would probably say that any defense value is okay since it's not like Jolteon is going to survive any attacks with 65/60 physical bulk. If you want to trade it then you'll probably want it as high as possible since people only generally trade for flawless Pokemon
or a friend. I want to give her perfect, but wasn't sure if it needed to be 30 or not. I am breeding for hp ice.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's f

or a friend. I want to give her perfect, but wasn't sure if it needed to be 30 or not. I am breeding for hp ice.
For perfect hidden power ice: 31/0/30/31/31/31. (0 attack for confusion/foul play damage).

Last edited:
The random number gods don't love me that much, aside from a truly epic nidoking with 0 ivs in both atk and sp atk, I have never been able to breed thru a 0

Hi, guys! I'm sorry to bother you, but can any of you lend me/trade/donate a Porygon with the trace ability? If possible calm nature, but any nature is fine. I'm going to leave my FC here (I'm writing from a mobile phone so, if any of you is willing, send me a PM or something because it takes forever for me to write :(

F.C.2981. 7336 0761

The random number gods don't love me that much, aside from a truly epic nidoking with 0 ivs in both atk and sp atk, I have never been able to breed thru a 0
you don't really want to breed through the 0..you want to breed through the 31s and the 30, and make a sacrifice to the rng that the atk is even

I have a handful of Adamant Thick Fat Pursuit Snorlaxes for trade. They're all 3IV, but given Snorlaxes don't care about their SpAtk or Speed, that's not bad. Most are missing either Def or SpDef. I have two females for trade, and I'd like something a little nice for them (such as a matching Pokeball), simply because they're the rarer sex.

For trade:
  • 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitar
  • 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaur
  • 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Marill
  • 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left)
  • 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4)
5IV for 5IV, 3-4IV for 3-4IV. Willing to trade more than one 3-4 for a 5.

I'd like:
  • Assault Vest
  • Choice Scarf
  • cool stuff, feel free to offer :D

is anyone able to help me find my SV? i have shiny mons available that i have caught in-game that i can loan (providing you're a credible forum member) if that makes things easier.

you're welcome to any number of my spitbacks if you can help.

"I've got a fever and the only prescription is less Magikarps!"

Help me get rid of these splashing fiends!

I am giving away a preverbial SH!T LOAD of 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Swift Swim level one Magikarps in regular Pokeballs*. PM me if you want them

*Only while supplies last, which considering I have over 30 of them, could be a really long time.

is anyone able to help me find my SV? i have shiny mons available that i have caught in-game that i can loan (providing you're a credible forum member) if that makes things easier.

you're welcome to any number of my spitbacks if you can help.
I don't need any shiny you've caught in game, just anything that you've caught or bred yourself.

I'm looking for a Female Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja (preferably with Protean) in a Dive Ball. I can offer a HA Female Poliwhirl in a Dive Ball or other things, feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)