Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In what Apricorn Ball should i catch a normal Ho-Oh? i don't know with what the hell should i catch it.

Im not suggesting physical...but a quiet nature isnt taking away anything useful and gives you a stab priority move that can make the difference when its hitting for se damage and youre at risk of getting poisoned by some special wall coming in to eat the hypervoice
Edit: Also, since that didnt really address what you said I meant quick attack has a niche...not physical sylveon
Woah, hyper voice would be great! But it looks like only older-game eevees can get it. I gotta settle for round in double battles, I guess. :( They'd better bring those move tutors back in the next game.

this honedge might make me rip my hair out.
If i have one with quiet nature and 5 perfect ivs in desired stats and an imperfect in spd should i just keep it?
is breeding for the 0sp really that important.

I hate you honedge you are now being bred without love.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
this honedge might make me rip my hair out.
If i have one with quiet nature and 5 perfect ivs in desired stats and an imperfect in spd should i just keep it?
is breeding for the 0sp really that important.

I hate you honedge you are now being bred without love.
The 0speed IV is mainly to win the shadow sneak (or was it shadow ball?) war against opposing Aegislash. If you're slower/win the coin flip you'll take their shadow sneak in defense stance while they'll take yours in attack stance. Other than that I don't really know how useful is to have lower speed.

I think I just caught the worst possible MEwtwo ever.

31's in hp, defense, and attack, with bold nature, and 0's in special attack and speed.

Toss or keep? lol

More Eevee to Give away! PM ME FOR ONE. Read below for more info.
Ok I have a bunch of male and female Eevee spitbacks, timid and bold. Both have at least 3 egg moves: yawn, wish, endure, stored power.
Timid in pokeball, bold in Dive. Most have 5iv, some have 4.

I'm not gonna list the Iv spreads here, because I have about a box full of them. The bold are in Dive balls and I do have females of those which I'd like something nice for. Otherwise, heart scales and pp up are nice :-)
Remember to PM me for one. All replies and profile posts are gonna be ignored.

Last edited:
How would I find the non-31 IVs on the Event Celebi I just got?
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------

Want (no RNG or clones plz):

3-5 IV competitive pokes
(preferable 5 IV but if interesting will accept 3/4 IV)

Have (all Kalos breed, no clones):

Adamant | Guts | Male

(3) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Adamant | Sturdy | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly | Huge Power | Female

31/31/31/x/31/31 (Aqua Jet)

(Lv. 21 cause used in Breeding)

Ok I have a bunch of male and female Eevee spitbacks, timid and bold. Both have at least 3 egg moves: yawn, wish, curse, stored power.

I'm not gonna list the Iv spreads here, because I have about a box full of them. The bold are in Dive balls and I do have females of those which I'd like something nice for. Otherwise, heart scales and pp up are nice :-)
Could I possibly get a 5IV Bold Female? And could you nickname her Galene for me?
EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that last thing. Ignore this.

Anyone a Mismagius or a Electivire 5IV. Offer well.
Got a 5 IV male Electabuzz - Speed or a 5 IV female Electabuzz - Defense (Egg moves: Ice Punch. Nature: Naive. Can give the item to evolve free of charge). If different IV spread desire, let me know.

Edit: Female Protean Froakie in Luxury Ball is my real interest as this time. IVs/nature don't matter to me.

Looking for pp max! I am in a big need for it!
I hope that in the next gen wobbufet will learn encore by itself and not from breeding!
I sat right now the amazing spiderman 2, it was an amazing but very sad :(

Does anyone have any advice for someone who is going from the OU Single Battle Tier to the Double Battle format?
One strategy people use is the protect earthquake or you can have a flying pokemon...if you want a couple tips pm me I guess I mean I have done a couple double battles with a sandstorm team...another thing which I like and have seen is someone use swagger on there own lickilicky and have it know own tempo so it got a free plus 2 attack and still was able to attack double battles can be pretty fun to watch considering some of the worst pokemon ever can be made into threats

Ok I have a bunch of male and female Eevee spitbacks, timid and bold. Both have at least 3 egg moves: yawn, wish, endure, stored power.

Bump for new page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)