Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving these away for free, only one per person. Don't want anything special for them and don't care what you do with them, but feel free to credit me if you plan on trading them around. Please read what's in bold at the bottom so that you don't miss out! :]

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you will get skipped. :]

Note: My boxes are full so in order for me to breed more cool stuff for you guys, I need all of these gone!

Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch
(M) Unknown, 4-5 IV's (x1)

Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
Egg Move(s): Outrage
(F) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 (level 24)

Ability: Gooey, Sap Sipper, and Hydration
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Bubble
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hydration)
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Sap Sipper)
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31 (Gooey)

Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Calm
Egg move(s): Vine Whip (lol)
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/xx/31/31/31/xx (level 20)

Ability: Sniper
Nature: Timid
Egg move(s) none
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) xx/31/31/31/31/31

Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
Egg Move(s): Shadow Sneak

(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
(F) 31/31/xx/31/31/xx

Ability: Prankster
Nature: Adamant
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Roost.

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Frisk, Infiltrator
Nature: Timid
Egg Move(s): Tailwind, Switcheroo

(M) 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock

(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31
(M) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Impish
Egg Move(s): Switcheroo, Encore, Memento, Grass Whistle
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Last edited:
Alright, this time I'm soft resetting registeel. But, this will just be used at the battle frontier in emerald so I can build up BP there so I don't always have to find shards in BW2. However, I still want to try and get the best ivs/nature possible. The defense is pretty low, but everything else is pretty high and I intend to use a curse set anyways. Keep or toss?

Registeel
Impish

18-19/18-19/10-12/13-17/30-31/23-24
I'd say toss, you need 25+ in both defenses and HP, the other 3 hardly matter as it has no offensive presence

Alright, I got my curse registeel set I wanted :3
30-31/10-12/25-27/0-2/28-29/15-17
Careful

Wish the ATT had been a bit higher, but a few curses will fix that up real nice ;3
For the moveset, I was thinking (remember this is for the battle frontier in emerald):

Curse
Ancient power
Brick break/superpower
Metal claw

Unfortunately, I already used my TM for EQ :(. Please tell me if you think this is an adequate set for a curse registeel for the BF in emerald :3

Hirshey yeah, happens a lot to me as well. It probably happens to everyone at some point on here :3

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Careful

Wish the ATT had been a bit higher, but a few curses will fix that up real nice ;3
For the moveset, I was thinking (remember this is for the battle frontier in emerald):

Curse
Ancient power
Brick break/superpower
Metal claw

Unfortunately, I already used my TM for EQ :(. Please tell me if you think this is an adequate set for a curse registeel for the BF in emerald :3

Hirshey yeah, happens a lot to me as well. It probably happens to everyone at some point on here :3
I would teach it Seismic toss, but that's just me

I've been using Gliscor and Heatran on the same team a lot lately to act as walls, and I honestly love using the duo so much. Thing is though, they're both weak to Rotom-W. Is there any pokemon that works well with them and can counter Rotom-W at the same time? Would prefer a counter as Rotom-W checks are easier to think of.

Edit: Will M-Venusaur work? Fire and Ice attacks are neutral thanks to its Thick Fat Ability, and Heatran can switch into both of its weaknesses since it resists both.

Last edited:
I've been using Gliscor and Heatran on the same team a lot lately to act as walls, and I honestly love using the duo so much. Thing is though, they're both weak to Rotom-W. Is there any pokemon that works well with them and can counter Rotom-W at the same time? Would prefer a counter as Rotom-W checks are easier to think of.
Rotom-C hard counters W, but a more viable option could be Latias/Latios. They're both pretty good counters to defensive, non-HP Ice variants.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Careful

Curse
Ancient power
Brick break/superpower
Metal claw

Nice catch. And as Valzy suggested you should teach it S-Toss. Actually you could run a sub-toxic set like this:
S-Toss
Substitute
Toxic
Rest/Iron Defense/Amnesia/T-Wave/Metal Claw

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Gastrodon wrecks rotom. Sucks in Hydro Pump like a vacuum, eats Volt Switch, Recovers burn damage and Infestations it so it can't switch.

ALSO
This has probably been asked 1 million times, but where is the best place to get 3D XY shiny and non-shiny sprites? I wanna make a new, 50x better trade thread :D

So been working on this shiny love ball sneasel.. been working on it for a few days. My question is , is a it a shiny anyone has seen around? Im trying to get a 1 of a kind so I can offer it up for trades lol

I'll be damned. >.> lol I dont have a whole lot of cool ball pokes to work with :\ would nicknameable make it anymore desireable? Lol I dont do the tsv stuff

I would teach it Seismic toss, but that's just me
Nice catch. And as Valzy suggested you should teach it S-Toss. Actually you could run a sub-toxic set like this:
S-Toss
Substitute
Toxic
Rest/Iron Defense/Amnesia/T-Wave/Metal Claw
Thanks guys :D only problem with the set you recommended zero, is that I already used the toxic tm... And the sub tutor... And the rest tm before I beat the game and was able to clone ;-;. But after using the curse set I talked about and building the BP for t wave and s toss, I could run this

S toss
T wave
Curse/iron defense
Metal claw

I love the set you recommended. Looks like I'll have to transfer a copy of this registeel to my Y if I actually want to try it XD

I have a Greninja with HP Fire, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, and Hydro Pump. Can I sacrifice any of these moves for Ice Beam?
I would take out Dark Pulse for Ice Beam because I'm sure other dark moves such as Crunch is very accessible for other members in your team. (atleast this is the case for me, for instance Bisharp, Tyranitar and many other different pokemon have access to Crunch/Pursuit/Etc for Dark type coverage)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a Greninja with HP Fire, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, and Hydro Pump. Can I sacrifice any of these moves for Ice Beam?
It's hasty I presume? I'd personally run Ice Beam over HP Fire, it has the higher Base Power and better coverage to hit dragons (and there are so many dragons in OU...) and grass types harder (greninja can't muscle past mega-venusaur anyway). I suppose scizor would be annoying, but depending on what greninja is Proteaned into he could still be knocked out by a bullet punch.

Also, anyone know where the 3D shiny & non-shiny XY sprites are? ;_;

Gastrodon wrecks rotom. Sucks in Hydro Pump like a vacuum, eats Volt Switch, Recovers burn damage and Infestations it so it can't switch.

ALSO
This has probably been asked 1 million times, but where is the best place to get 3D XY shiny and non-shiny sprites? I wanna make a new, 50x better trade thread :D
I love Gastrodon so much.

Speaking of Gastrodon, does anybody have a 5IV Gastrodon with earth power for trade mayhaps? Preferably calm natured in pink forme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)