Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright.

Got a Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/x Male Munchlax with Self Destruct in a Heavy Ball.

Am I ok with this?

Base speed is 30, I say fuck it, good enough.
I gave up after getting a Brave 31/31/31/31/31/xx Female and a Careful 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male

Can I get some opinions on which single ball matches all of them the best?

Gonna be breeding this soon w/ a IV spread of 30/30/30/31/30/0 Hidden Power Ground so I want to be sure b/c once I get that far its gonna be hard to start over with that specific and hard to breed/check spread.

Can I get some opinions on which single ball matches all of them the best?

Gonna be breeding this soon w/ a IV spread of 30/30/30/31/30/0 Hidden Power Ground so I want to be sure b/c once I get that far its gonna be hard to start over with that specific and hard to breed/check spread.
Premier ball matches all of them.

To celebrate the end of my torture from Self-Destruct Munchlax breeding, GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!

crazy man's 4th CRAZY Giveaway!!!!
-All Kalos Born
-No clones
-Remember thread rules state to not respond to giveaways, either respond via PM or Post on my Profile.
-All are free, but neat ball'd females (be it OU or NU, idc) are a nice thanks!

Sassy (not that it matters) | Thick Fat

♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Self-Destruct)

Modest | Swift Swim

(2 1) ♂ 31/x/31/31/31/31
♀ 31/x/31/31/x/31
♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31
♀ 31/x/x/31/31/31

Adamant | Guts

(2) ♂ 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
♀ x/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Regenerator | Sassy / Relaxed

(8 / 3 2) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Speed

Calm | Flower Veil

(4 2) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Attack

Run Away | Bold

(3) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Attack

Adamant | Sturdy

(11) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Special Attack

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to check 6 eggs for their ESV's for me? Have spitbacks and legends for compensation if necessary.

Bump for new page.

To celebrate the end of my torture from Self-Destruct Munchlax breeding, GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!

crazy man's 4th CRAZY Giveaway!!!!
-All Kalos Born
-No clones
-Remember thread rules state to not respond to giveaways, either respond via PM or Post on my Profile.
-All are free, but neat ball'd females (be it OU or NU, idc) are a nice thanks!

Sassy (not that it matters) | Thick Fat

♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Self-Destruct)

Modest | Swift Swim

(2 1) ♂ 31/x/31/31/31/31
♀ 31/x/31/31/x/31
♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31
♀ 31/x/x/31/31/31

Adamant | Guts

(2) ♂ 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
♀ 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)
♀ x/31/31/x/31/31 (Bullet Punch + Feint)

Regenerator | Sassy / Relaxed

(8 / 3 2) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Speed

Calm | Flower Veil

(4 2) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Attack

Run Away | Bold

(3) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Attack

Adamant | Sturdy

(11) ♀ Various 4 IV that don't include Special Attack

Last edited:
I know this is probatly the wrong place but does anyone here has an gen 6 birthday eevee (japanse eevee with the move celebrate and a birthday ribbon) and is willing to trade it.

the person who I was going to trade it with lost his 3ds and game and I was so looking forward to owning it so who can make me happy? if you have one and are interested in trading it please contact me wel work something out:)

0/1 speed doesn't make any difference at level 50, and generally Aromatisse wants an extra point in HP/Def more than SpA.
Yeah I know that

But I want 0 Speed(regardless of how it most likely wont make a difference)
but its just a personal preference. I already know I'm gonna have to do something like 248 HP 248 Def and put the last 12 between SpA and SpD as I EV train all my Pokes for Level 50 but with that weird base HP I don't feel like its much of a loss overall. I just want to see that IV Judge tell me it has 0 Speed. Though I would agree the other spread is probably more beneficial it would also be harder for me to breed as I dont have a 1 speed IV laying around

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Does anyone have a random Timid Synchronizer, or a Timid Poke that can acquire Sync through the ability capsule, that they don't mind parting with? I need one to obtain two parents for breeding projects. PM me and we can work something out.

Helped, thanks Orderlyanarchist

Last edited:
Giveaway Time . I will do more in a couple hours so people won't miss out

Jolly Inner Focus/Pickpocket Sneasel
All Male, because Female only gives me 4 Iv
31/31/31/x/31/31
Taunt, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out
1 Keen Eye, 1 Inner Focus, 2 Pickpocket

Pm me if you want it , first come first serve . I would like it if you credit me as the parents if you have a trade thread. My bad, i forgot to breed pursuit in it :p
P/s : Buneary and Scarggy learn ice punch as egg move . Donphan learns ice shard as an egg move. Chimchar, Aipom, Scarggy, Buneary learn Fake Out as an egg move
Guys, don't ask for female spitback because i'm going to hatch them all and release them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)