Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have an egg and i hatch 5 perfect iv and i soft reset it . After finding its TSV and give it to the right person, will my egg has 5 iv and shiny , or RNG will give it something else ?

If i have an egg and i hatch 5 perfect iv and i soft reset it . After finding its TSV and give it to the right person, will my egg has 5 iv and shiny , or RNG will give it something else ?
Provided you saved before hatching the 5IV egg, yes. It will be shiny.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
By how much does Charizard X's Ability increase its stats? Does it increase its base stats by 30% or its moves' attack power by 30%?

And is having a Jolly Tyranitar nature viable?
Tough Claws is a 33% boost.

And Jolly Tyranitar is perfectly viable for Scarftar, or Dragon Dance Mega-Tyranitar.

So I REALLY want a competitive multiscale Lugia.

How does that compare in terms of trade value in relation to something like any other competitive legendary? (Since it can only be caught via dream radar, which I couldn't use, so I don't know how rare it was)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

How does that compare in terms of trade value in relation to something like any other competitive legendary? (Since it can only be caught via dream radar, which I couldn't use, so I don't know how rare it was)
I trade mine for the same value as any of my other Pokemon (one Pokemon for another).

LF: Dream Ball females esp. Mareep, Gastly, Swinub. IVs don't matter.
FT: A bunch of male 5IV Bold/Modest/Timid Eevees in Dive/Lux/Dream Balls, Male Riolus in Premier/Dream Balls

Looking for awesome RNGers to help me with a few Capture Projects in previous generations :D
VM/PM me ^^

EDIT: Anyone happen to have a female Noibat in a netball, preferably with infiltrator? Don't care about nature and IVs

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for awesome RNGers to help me with a few Capture Projects in previous generations :D
VM/PM me ^^

EDIT: Anyone happen to have a female Noibat in a netball, preferably with infiltrator? Don't care about nature and IVs
What do you need mate? Anything I don't have yet?

Pokémon don't really have value, they are just bits and bytes. Pokémon should just be traded one for one. :)

So, I would like to participate in the April Friendly tournament on the Pokemon Global Link. Since the tournament allowed Kalos Dex pokemon only, what would be a good replacement for Mandibuzz on the following team:

Lead Crobat, ChestoRest Rotom-H, Swords Dance Mega Mawile, Assault Vest Azumarill, Physically Defensive Ferrothorn

I was thinking something along the lines of Drapion, Krookodile, or Murkrow.

Incidentally, would anyone happen to have a Prankster Murkrow?

So, one vote for Quick, one for Repeat. :/

And I sorta like Luxury.

We need a tie-breaker folks!

YOUR vote will decide the fate of a Corpish/Crawdaunt!!

Hey Guys,

Been trying all week to get a 6IV, Female, Luxury Ball, Protean Froakie and i've got everything except for IV's and it's driving me insane. Does anyone happen to have a 5IV spitback in a luxury ball (preferably male, protean) they'd be willing to trade?

It's a long shot but just thought i'd ask :P

Looking for:Someone to suggest a spread,Nature and ball for Zygarde,A Rnger and someone to give me a Pokemon to be able to determine whether to quick reset or catch zygarde,the Rnger and Pokemon giver please pm me and ball spread suggester post here

Hey Guys,

Been trying all week to get a 6IV, Female, Luxury Ball, Protean Froakie and i've got everything except for IV's and it's driving me insane. Does anyone happen to have a 5IV spitback in a luxury ball (preferably male, protean) they'd be willing to trade?

It's a long shot but just thought i'd ask :P
If it is male, why does ball matter? And if ball actually doesn't matter, I can breed a 5iv for you. I probably won't be able to do so until later though

If it is male, why does ball matter? And if ball actually doesn't matter, I can breed a 5iv for you. I probably won't be able to do so until later though
Sorry im a bit out of it (crazy week) and sleep deprived, so it probably didn't make sense. Ball does matter, however I'm stuck at getting 4IV's. I have a 6IV ditto and i've gotten to 4IV female (HA), it was more trying to get a 5IV female in a luxury. To be honest, i don't like my chances and surely cannot be too far away from getting one. Was just hoping that someone may have had the 5IV female in a luxury ball handy to save some of the hassle.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Question: in Gen 6, which Pokemon are the best users of Defog, by general consensus? Or in your own opinions.
Mandibuzz, Scizor, Latios, Skarmory, Latias, Zapdos and Crobat come to mind. Or you could just use Rapid Spin on Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)