Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon or at least the spitbacks?

1.) DW Female Eevee caught in a Nest ball
2.) Non-DW female Eevee caught in a Quick ball and Dusk ball
3.) Non-DW Female Tirtouga caught in a Net ball
4.) DW Female Anorith caught in a net ball

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sort of random question: Grass types are inmune to powder moves, but are they also inmune to abilities like effect spore?

So if I find one for you hirshy what ball do you want it in?
Heal is fine. I was gonna do heal or premiere. But if you catch one before me, I'd be fine with any female that you get from breeding in a nice ball. I'll do the same for you :)

Also, what's the best ball for sudowoodo? Don't have one and found a HA one in horde :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heal is fine. I was gonna do heal or premiere. But if you catch one before me, I'd be fine with any female that you get from breeding in a nice ball. I'll do the same for you :)

Also, what's the best ball for sudowoodo? Don't have one and found a HA one in horde :)
In XY I'd say Nest, maybe Luxury?

I'd say Heavy ball or Friend ball. Or if you can't get the apricorn balls, then i would say nest ball.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Hmm I'm trying to catch Floettes in different balls, and here's the ones I guess that are the right match.

Any other opinions? :p

And marowak comes thru for me. Got a regen foongus. Mp me hirshey if you don't have one yet so we can work out a time to trade.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
in wifi battles, if you switch in with weavile and get ohko'd upon switch but survive due to focus sash... having pickpocket ability, are you able to take opponents item after focus sash has activated? question: does focus sash become consumed upon activation or not?

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon or at least the spitbacks?

1.) DW Female Eevee caught in a Nest ball
2.) Non-DW female Eevee caught in a Quick ball and Dusk ball
3.) Non-DW Female Tirtouga caught in a Net ball
4.) DW Female Anorith caught in a net ball
I think I have a DW Eevee in a Quick Ball, I'll check when I come back from school

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I need some cloning services :)
You must be available right now, or in the next half an hour at least.

Bunnelby (The Shiny from my thread) 2 Copies + Original (Full Redis for you)
Omanyte (Shiny from my thread) 1 copy + original (full redis for you)
Mudkip (shiny from thread) 1 copy + original (full redis)
Noibat (shiny from thread) 1 copy + original (full redis)
Mew (legendary from thread) 1 copy + original (no redis)

Anyone that could help, PM me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)