Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my league night is Monday and we tend to play tons of multi battles. So my three teammates will be slowbro as a setter/sweeper, reuniclus as a sweeper/setter, an marrowak as a sweeper. Any advice?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So! To celebrate the opening of my new trade thread I'd thought I'd host a little giveaway of flawless Pokemon. Write a message on my wall if you want one :)

Make sure to include your FC/IGN in your post on my wall, unless you know for a fact we're already added.

Ask for one Pokemon only. If it has clearly already been taken (I suggest you read the posts below yours on my wall) do NOT ask for it. I will delete your post.

Somewhere in your request you must mention "Latios is amazingly awesome!" (or some variations, praising Latios is good enough for me) or you will be ignored.

Rotom

Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Ungendered - Levitate - No EM

Shellder

Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Female - Skill Link - Icicle Spear, Rock Blast [Reserved for Arhan]

Ferroseed

Relaxed - 31/31/31/x/31/00 - Male - Iron Barbs - Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes

Skarmory

Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Female - Sturdy - Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock

Treecko

Timid - 30/x/31/31/30/30 [HP Rock] - Male - Unburden - Worry Seed, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Grass Whistle

I don't need anything in return, Heart Scales would be nice though.

On an unrelated note, I need someone to check 5 ESVs for me. PM if you're willing to help :)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
But I think you want to sweep as quickly as possible under trick room before it runs out. So while heal on a switch is nice, the extra damage probably suits the strategy more.
Run Regenerator Amoonguss w/ Eject Button as a partner with your Trick Room setter. Use Rage Powder, soak up an attack, get ejected, and heal off the damage.

Run Regenerator Amoonguss w/ Eject Button as a partner with your Trick Room setter. Use Rage Powder, soak up an attack, get ejected, and heal off the damage.
That's the plan in standard doubles but in multi battles I have to hope my partner can help. That's why I only have 3 pokes listed

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just hatched a shiny unburden Trecko w/ Jolly Nature (w/o Masuda Method..) That is 30/28-29/24-25/31/0-1/31

Is there any use to this guy at all?
Eh, it's not bad for a random hatch, but it's still not that great.

Eh, it's not bad for a random hatch, but it's still not that great.
Yea I was in the early process of breeding a 5IV one, are there any viable sets I can run to get in and out of battle quickly (I dunno U-turn or something) that would give it some niche.

So, I'm looking for good Spitback females with at least 3-4 IVs (namely slowpokes), but with an awkward demand - they have to be in Premier balls.

Fairy tail. So very awesome
Yes. Yes it is. Wendy and Zeref are my favorites in that series. Also the new studio is doing quite a good job with if you ask me.
And to make it somewhat Pokemon related so a Mod won't bite my head off:
Who would be interested in Love Ball Ralts? I'm gonna Masuda Method the hell out of this now that I have the Charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)