Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few question before i go to sleep. I love pink and dream ball . Dream ball fesh right here .yes or no ?

( yes they should be all legal, i checked serebii)

( own one, just need to get hatch :P)

-------------------------------------------------
Last one is just there for kicks
<<< Please make it happen lollllll

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you trying to breed something? I have some with the protean ability or 6IV torrents if you want to trade (toxic spikes, chain bred) and luxury ball...
Haha, no, I was just breeding a male for someone and got excited when a 5 IV female turned up. I checked it's stats and no Protean :P I already have a female 5 IV Protean in a Luxury Ball with Bestow, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage, and Mud Sport, but thanks for the offer :)

Incidentally, the RNG Gods must have heard my plea, I just got a female 5 IV with Protean by accident! Helix be praised!

Haha, no, I was just breeding a male for someone and got excited when a 5 IV female turned up. I checked it's stats and no Protean :P I already have a female 5 IV Protean in a Luxury Ball with Bestow, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage, and Mud Sport, but thanks for the offer :)

Incidentally, the RNG Gods must have heard my plea, I just got a female 5 IV with Protean by accident! Helix be praised!
Our Lord will always provide! Especially when it comes to water types.. ;)

Can anyone spare a decent iv honedge? If she/he is nice I have a master ball and some other pokes let me know if interested.

Well, there's something to be said for it from a collector's standpoint ;)
Hey, I bred mine with toxic spikes too. I guess I thought they'd be cool o.O?

Also, is it possible to ability capsule from a hidden ability to a normal ability? I want to evolve my HA bold eevee into either vaporeon or umbreon, but I'm pretty sure neither really like their hidden abilities.

Also, is it possible to ability capsule from a hidden ability to a normal ability? I want to evolve my HA bold eevee into either vaporeon or umbreon, but I'm pretty sure neither really like their hidden abilities.
you can't both way . HA to normal or normal to HA . normal to normal

anyone kindly look at #1302 ? :p

So guys, what's the go with Pokecheck?

I know Pokecheck was a way for people to transfer 4th Gen Pokes to 5th Gen without needing another DS for anything to trade themselves but what do people mean when they say "no Pokemon from Pokecheck?". Can Pokemon be generated from Pokecheck or something?

I use hydration vaporeon all the time. makes her a very wicked wall

Tatertot

So guys, what's the go with Pokecheck?

I know Pokecheck was a way for people to transfer 4th Gen Pokes to 5th Gen without needing another DS for anything to trade themselves but what do people mean when they say "no Pokemon from Pokecheck?". Can Pokemon be generated from Pokecheck or something?
Pokemon can be made public for download by those who upload them (with signifying ribbons, however, unless you're a moderator there). This means that if something is on Pokecheck, anyone with wifi access can download them, making them essentially worthless to traders.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon can be made public for download by those who upload them (with signifying ribbons, however, unless you're a moderator there). This means that if something is on Pokecheck, anyone with wifi access can download them, making them essentially worthless to traders.
The ribbon thing can easily be avoided by just downloading then.pkm file and then sending it to your game with another site, though

I just started yesterday so I don't have a lot. Are you looking for something? Want a level 50 something greninja he is pissing me off lately.
Mmm no not really :/ if you can wait a while to the point i will start to breed hondge i will be able to give you one for free, but if you need her now so go to someone else

Oh okay. So people can just get stuff off Pokecheck and it has no relation to you. No wonder there's a search engine on the site, ahh, I think I see it now.

Doesn't Pokecheck also have the main legitimacy tester people use to check for hacks?

Tatertot

The ribbon thing can easily be avoided by just downloading then.pkm file and then sending it to your game with another site, though
Hmm, interesting. I've never used Pokecheck, but maybe I should start verifying more of my trades with it now that I know the ribbon thing isn't always a tell-all.

Oh okay. So people can just get stuff off Pokecheck and it has no relation to you. No wonder there's a search engine on the site, ahh, I think I see it now.

Doesn't Pokecheck also have the main legitimacy tester people use to check for hacks?
Yep, that's the more widely acceptable use for it :)

Will be good when it has 6th Gen compatibility then.

Are the 'mons from there, if you just download one considered RNG'd? Or are they considered as legit as something you've bred in game?

Looking for advice from the experts :). Thanks Tatertot
RNG is something entirely different -- it's when you use knowledge of the game's Random Number Generator to encounter/breed perfect IV stuff. It does not require any manipulation of the game code / any external devices.

I'm pretty sure Pokecheck Pokes aren't legit if they have that ribbon.

Will be good when it has 6th Gen compatibility then.

Are the 'mons from there, if you just download one considered RNG'd? Or are they considered as legit as something you've bred in game?

Looking for advice from the experts :). Thanks Tatertot
If they have the the Premier Ribbon attached (or whatever the ribbon is called), then it is considered a hack.

Second, they are legal at best - and you should learn as much about the legality analysis as possible. Back when the chat box was available, I can't tell you how many times, in a single day, someone asked what "do invalid trash bytes mean?"

I'm going off on the assumption that someone else will add to this. Agonist

EDIT:
partial Greninja. A Greni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)