Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be good when it has 6th Gen compatibility then.

Are the 'mons from there, if you just download one considered RNG'd? Or are they considered as legit as something you've bred in game?

Looking for advice from the experts :). Thanks Tatertot
there was a post before. As long as there are no ribbons, the pokemons are legit as the OTs

RNG is something entirely different -- it's when you use knowledge of the game's Random Number Generator to encounter/breed perfect IV stuff. It does not require any manipulation of the game code / any external devices.

I'm pretty sure Pokecheck Pokes aren't legit if they have that ribbon.
Ah okay, the terminology gets a bit confusing sometimes.

So RNG'ing is considered legit?

Pokecheck isn't if it has that Ribbon but generally the 'mons on their are undesired for trading.

Ah okay, the terminology gets a bit confusing sometimes.

So RNG'ing is considered legit?

Pokecheck isn't if it has that Ribbon but generally the 'mons on their are undesired for trading.
RNGing is totally legit as you are actually capturing or breeding the pokemon yourself, in the game, without an AR or anything.
A pokecheck mon with a ribbon is not desired for trading no..

RNGing is totally legit as you are actually capturing or breeding the pokemon yourself, in the game, without an AR or anything.
A pokecheck mon with a ribbon is not desired for trading no..
i keep telling myself to learn RNGing dream radar legendaries. But them gen 6 shiny in matching balls though haha :p

Speaking of matching ball . Yes or no lol ?

( yes they should be all legal, i checked serebii)

( own one, just need to get hatch :P)

-------------------------------------------------
Last one is just there for kicks
<<< Please make it happen lollllll

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I need a female, Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/00 Honedge in a Premier Ball.

Can offer these:
- Female Timid HA 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Fennekin in a Repeat Ball with Wish, Magic Coat, Hypnosis and Heat Wave
- Female Bold Prankster 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Klefki in a Timer Ball, only need to relearn all eggmoves
- Female Adamant HA 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Bunnelby in Premier Ball with Defense Curl, Rollout and Spikes
- Female Modest Poison Point 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Skrelp in a Net Ball with Acid Armor, Haze, Venom Drench and Toxic Spikes
- Male Modest Refrigerate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Amaura in a Pokéball with Haze, Mirror Coat and Discharge
- Female Impish HA 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Chespin in a Nest Ball with Synthesis, Quick Guard, Spikes and Curse

Everything is bred by yours truly.

Please post on my wall or in my thread if you have this Honedge and want to trade it for one of the above. :)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Any offers for my newly bred female Froakie?

#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Protean (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage
She is indeed a beaut, so please, competitive offers only :)

Any offers for my newly bred female Froakie?
She is indeed a beaut, so please, competitive offers only :)
I would be interested in the egg moves, until I saw the ball it is in :'(

Luxury has to be one of my least favorite balls - if not my least favorite. Level Ball is in the same boat.

I'mma have to pass, then.

Unless you have that in a Dive Ball?

Tatertot

I would be interested in the egg moves, until I saw the ball it is in :'(

Luxury has to be one of my least favorite balls - if not my least favorite. Level Ball is in the same boat.

I'mma have to pass, then.

Unless you have that in a Dive Ball?
Strange, Luxury is one of my favorites, it fits a lot of things. I'm also a Level Ball fan as well XPP

Sorry, no Dive Ball version atm. :/

Anyone looking to trade their charizardite X for something? (I have Y) we can barter. Perhaps a HA gible (good IVs) Knows outrage and iron head (jolly)

Tatertot

Looking for someone with a non-English game who'd be willing to do a breeding project for me. The payoff will be huge, and I'm sure I can offer plenty to make it worth your time. Inquire via PM, please :)

Somehow managed to hatch a shiny Safari Ball Bagon- Hasty: 31/31/31/31/6-7/31

Two questions:

-Is she usable with that horrid sp.def stat

-Any good nicknames??

Looking for hidden power breeding projects except HP grass looking for 5IVs in special balls in return

What are good ev spreads and move sets for Bisharp,Gardevoir and Jolly Bisharp?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)