Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Magikarp do not need to be used, their eggs hatch the fastest though.
2) Yes, the wildcard value will be the same, along with the nature, gender and ability
This raises more questions (sorry, I'm a noob at this).
1. What if I breed a Pokemon with a different M/F ratio?
2. How do I ensure the ability I want? (Ex. Magikarp has 1 natural ability but Ralts has 2 OR I breed using non-HA Magikarp to begin with but want a HA Eevee)

looking for someone to help clone a few pokemon. you are more than welcome to clone yourself a copy plus i will give a shiny beldum

2. How do I ensure the ability I want? (Ex. Magikarp has 1 natural ability but Ralts has 2 OR I breed using non-HA Magikarp to begin with but want a HA Eevee)
Yeah.. I don't use this method so I have no idea... I imagine that just doing it a couple times and you'd sort of figure it out.

The m/f ratio is dependent on a hidden personality value..pokes with a different ratio may not hatch the same gender..as far as abilities, youd have to check. It qill either be ability slot 1 or 2, flagged for ha or not...so even if you use a parent without ha, if you sub in 1 with ha, you may still get the ha

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
1. Flarg already answered this but basically you breed according to the F/M ratio, if using a another 50% like magikarp you'll get the same gender on said species. If on the other hand you're looking to make a 12.5% female you should be using a togetic to check instead (lowest step count of all 12.5% females iirc).
2. If you want to ensure what ability you'll get and don't mind riding the bike a bit more I suggest you use a Croagunk (50% F/M ratio with 2 abilities, can be caught on daycare route) or a Togetic (12.5% female ratio with 2 abilities as well). Jus take note if the ability changes or not, I haven't tried with HA yet but it should work under the same principle.

SRing for perfect IV legends. Just got a pretty good Zygarde :) (not perfect though)

To make this post relevant, in what order should I SR for Articuno, Mewtwo, and Yveltal?
I would Sr for articuno first just to get roaming out of the way and get to the easy stuff later lol

I am looking for a timid ditto... been trying to get one in game but its been hours and hour now but no timid... does anyone have one that i can have? IVs don't matter. FC: 0963-0317-3500 ign Ffg

Okay, so I am not sure this is allowed (So if it's not just tell me and I'll delete this post). I am looking for someone to get a 6IV foreign Ditto like this off Pokecheck and trade it to me... You can have a couple things from my thread if you can do this. (Also that ditto's legality analysis seems to check out to me if its not legal than if i can't get a legal one ignore this I guess.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)